Are you happy today?why?...........

• 181 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: Are you happy today?why?...........
« Reply #180 on: October 30, 2012, 10:56:04 PM »
i am happy that LA is saved from the huricane Sandy, i hope everything's ok in the east coast now

an update .....

4:58 PM EDT: AP increases nationwide death toll from Sandy to 39.

4:42 PM EDT: In a sign of the times, the Montclair, N.J. city council will open its chambers to the public on Wednesday, so residents without power can charge their cell phones.

3:42 PM EDT: New York City cancels Wednesday’s Halloween parade, for the first time 39 years.

2:58 PM EDT:  “My message to governors and mayors and through them the communities hit so hard, we’re going to do everything we can to get resources to you and make sure any unmet need is responded to as soon as possible,” said President Obama at Red Cross HQ in Washington.

2:56 PM EDT: MTA announces limited bus service returning to New York City beginning this evening at 5 pm.

2:37 PM EDT: At Red Cross HQ, President Obama warns of more flooding, saying: “This storm is not yet over.”
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 10:56:38 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Are you happy today?why?...........
« Reply #181 on: October 30, 2012, 11:04:50 PM »
OMG!