Don't be so quick to blame others

• 18 replies

Kristel

• View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Don't be so quick to blame others
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2011, 03:02:05 PM »
Not fair. More spread out, actually. Oh, well, perhaps, when confronting you. For obvious reasons, rather focus on quotes. Hehehe. :D ;)

I'm fond of quotes myself. Here's one that maybe you would appreciate. ;) ;D

"The opinion which other people have of you is their problem, not yours."

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2011, 09:35:32 PM »

Two reasons why me prefer quoting from writers than using my own words,
1) they write better than me the statement me want to express;
2) when being cornered, can always escape by saying, "I didn't say it, ok"? Hehehe. :) ;)

Some say, "Tell me who your friends are, and I'll tell you who you are".
Me say, "If there's anything me want to know about this lovely girl, who can tell me better than the subject herself"? ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
For Lovely Sheilas only.
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2011, 09:50:14 PM »
Selling myself to lovely sheilas only. Sorry, boys. For obvious reasons, count me out in your list of prospects. Hehehe.

Best word to describe myself is introvert.
"Contrary to what most people think, an introvert is not simply a person who is shy. In fact, being shy has little to do with being an introvert! Shyness has an element of apprehension, nervousness and anxiety, and while an introvert may also be shy, introversion itself is not shyness. Basically, an introvert is a person who is energized by being alone and whose energy is drained by being around other people.

Introverts are more concerned with the inner world of the mind. They enjoy thinking, exploring their thoughts and feelings. They often avoid social situations because being around people drains their energy. This is true even if they have good social skills. After being with people for any length of time, such as at a party, they need time alone to "recharge."

When introverts want to be alone, it is not, by itself, a sign of depression. It means that they either need to regain their energy from being around people or that they simply want the time to be with their own thoughts. Being with people, even people they like and are comfortable with, can prevent them from their desire to be quietly introspective.

Being introspective, though, does not mean that an introvert never has conversations. However, those conversations are generally about ideas and concepts, not about what they consider the trivial matters of social small talk.

Introverts make up about 60% of the gifted population but only about 25-40% of the general population."
By Carol Bainbridge

Understand now why me so weird? Hehehe. ;)

One reason marriage collapsed.
Also, explains why brain is #1 in my selection criteria for a soulmate.
Soulmate. a person with whom one has a feeling of deep or natural affinity, similarity, love, intimacy, sexuality, spirituality, or compatibility.

:) ;)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 09:56:59 PM by juan »

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2011, 01:44:30 AM »

Unless they have malicious intentions. :) ;)

"Bigotry and intolerance, silenced by argument, endeavors to silence by persecution, in old days by fire and sword, in modern days by the tongue."
- Charles Simmons

Kristel

• View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2011, 03:17:40 PM »
Unless they have malicious intentions. :) ;)

"Bigotry and intolerance, silenced by argument, endeavors to silence by persecution, in old days by fire and sword, in modern days by the tongue."
- Charles Simmons

Murag too deep ra na para nako Juan uy...di kaya sa akong powers. hehehe

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2011, 07:07:05 PM »

"And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation." :) ;)
- Khalil Gibran

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2011, 10:09:54 PM »
same here kristel hihi
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2011, 10:51:54 PM »

No, Kristel. Not deep at all.

2 possibilities: either (1) bigoted mentality; or (2) scared that, if me bite butt, gonna really2X hurt.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Like me, you would've had a bigoted attitude before. Having lived in a western country for quite some time, would now be adapting the western way of thinking - more tolerant. Reason for your wariness in responding.
Diff with felix. Working in a closed country. Back home for a sojourn. Bigots must have prodded him. Won't be surprised if hosted him a sumptuous lunch. Explains his reaction.
Those bigots just won't give up, will they? Hangtud karon, they're still at it! Gets me really2X p*ssed. Manipulating/discouraging young girls.
They're your friends, aren't they? What do you reckon, Kristel? Should I give in? Hehehe. :) ;)

When I started posting 6+ yrs ago, portrayed myself as an angel. Nobody cared. Attracted no attention.
Changed my tactics. Portrayed myself as a contrabida. Became, as one here put it, bida sa pagka contrabida. Attracting record breaking attention. That's how I discovered my latent talent. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
What does that tell you? Hehehe. :) ;)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 10:53:22 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2011, 01:02:57 AM »
Me absolutely, positively, 100% agree with you, Kristel. Hehehe. :) ;)

"We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin." :) ;)
~ André Berthiaume, Contretemps