Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.

• 76 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
You are never a loser until you quit trying.
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2011, 06:39:28 PM »
"You are never a loser until you quit trying." :) ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
"I do not think that there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature." :) ;)
- John D. Rockefeller

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
Perseverance
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2011, 06:48:15 PM »
"What trait has the power to change an ordinary person into an extraordinary one? Its perseverance, also known as persistence, steadfastness, patience, or tenacity. Its the ability to hold on to your dream like a pit bull, refusing to let go, regardless of the obstacles. Perseverance is one of the secrets of success. After all, if you keep moving toward your goal, never quitting, you will eventually reach it. Its a simple, but crucial, idea. Arthur Pine expressed it well when he said, Your biggest break can come from never quitting. Being at the right place at the right time can only happen when you keep moving toward the next opportunity. No one believed in this principle more than Sir Winston Churchill, who delivered this nine-word commencement address: Never give up! Never give up! Never give up!   (Chuck Gallozzi)" :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
Innovate
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2011, 06:52:29 PM »
"If you want to succeed you should strike out on new paths, rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success."   
- John D. Rockefeller
In one word, innovate.

With the aid of the Internet,
“Never before in history has innovation offered promise of so much to so many in so short a time.”     
- Bill Gates
 :) ;)

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
"quitter never wins, but winner never quits"
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

j

juan

• View Profile
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that yo
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2011, 08:43:35 PM »
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”  :) ;)
- Mark Twain

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”  :) ;)
- Mark Twain
i like this one

"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

j

juan

• View Profile
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”   
- Mark Twain
i like this one

"I was once like you are now, and I know that it's not easy,
To be calm when you've found something going on.
But take your time, think a lot,
Why, think of everything you've got.
For you will still be here tomorrow, but your dreams may not." :) ;)
- song line from Cat Stevens "Father And Son"

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

"I was once like you are now, and I know that it's not easy,
To be calm when you've found something going on.
But take your time, think a lot,
Why, think of everything you've got.
For you will still be here tomorrow, but your dreams may not." :) ;)
- song line from Cat Stevens "Father And Son"

nice song, from a great singer.

j

juan

• View Profile
"quitter never wins, but winner never quits"

Be warned!!!!! Don't ever have that attitude in A, B, and, most of all, S. Hehehe. :) ;)