Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.

• 76 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”
- Eleanor Roosevelt

"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
The past cannot be change, the future is still in your power.
« Reply #71 on: January 20, 2013, 11:27:18 PM »
“The past cannot be change, the future is still in your power.” (Hugh White) :) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
“Today is a new day. Don't let your history interfere with your destiny! Let today be the day you stop being a victim of your circumstances and start taking action towards the life you want. You have the power and the time to shape your life. Break free from the poisonous victim mentality and embrace the truth of your greatness. You were not meant for a mundane or mediocre life!” :) ;)
- Steve Maraboli

j

juan

• View Profile
"You are the fellow that has to decide
Whether you’ll do it or toss it aside.
You are the fellow who makes up your Mind
Whether you’ll lead or linger behind;
Whether you’ll try for the goal that’s far,
Or just be contented to stay where you are.

Take or leave it, here’s something to do!
Just think it over–It’s all up to you.
What do you wish? To be known as a shirk,
Or known as a good man who’s willing to work?
Scorned as a loafer, or praised by your chief,
Rich man or poor man or beggar or thief?
Eager and earnest or dull through the day?
Honest or crooked? It’s you who must say.
You must decide in the face of the test
Whether you’ll shirk or live it your best." :) ;)
-Edgar A. Guest
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 07:18:13 PM by juan »

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
lets go with it!
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

j

juan

• View Profile
"Risk defines life."
 :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
"The biggest risk is not taking any risk...
In a world that's changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks."
(Mark Zuckerberg)
 :) ;)