Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.

• 76 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." :) ;)
- T. S. Eliot
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
"The trouble is if you don't risk anything,
You risk even more.
There is an element of risk in every gain. (Chris)" :) ;)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 01:15:19 AM by juan »

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
Risk defines life.
In other words, no risk = no life. Just leading a humdrum existence. No lustre. :) ;)

Must admit that's what's become of me now. A lonely drifter. A ship without a rudder. A barquentine aimlessly searching for berth. :(
And never saw the waste and emptiness beyond, ..."
- song line from Charles Aznavour's "Yesterday When I Was Young"
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 09:22:43 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
“Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience.”  :) ;)
- Paulo Coelho

j

juan

• View Profile
"Prosperity is never a given. It must be earned. The journey is never one of shortcuts or settling for less. It is not the path for the fainthearted -- for those who prefer leisure over hard work, or seek only the pleasures of riches and fame. Rather, it is the risk-takers, the doers, the makers of things -- some celebrated, but more often men and women obscure in their labour -- who carry themselves up the long, rugged path toward prosperity and freedom. (Sic)"  :) ;)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 11:03:59 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
“Do what you love to do and give it your very best. Whether it's business or baseball, or the theater, or any field. If you don't love what you're doing and you can't give it your best, get out of it. Life is too short. You'll be an old man before you know it.”  :) ;)
- Al Lopez

j

juan

• View Profile
"Run for your life from any man who tells you that money is evil. That sentence is the leper’s bell of an approaching looter." :) ;)
- Ayn Rand

j

juan

• View Profile
Wealth is the product of man’s capacity to think.
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 11:25:03 PM »
"Wealth is the product of man’s capacity to think."
- Ayn Rand

j

juan

• View Profile
“To achieve, you need thought. You have to know what you are doing and that's real power.” :) ;)
- Ayn Rand

j

juan

• View Profile
From Great Sacrifice comes Great Opportunity.
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2011, 02:46:58 AM »
"From great sacrifice comes great opportunity." :) ;)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 02:51:14 AM by juan »