JR Hildebrand crashed

• 1 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
JR Hildebrand crashed
« on: May 31, 2011, 09:11:00 PM »
JR Hildebrand crashed at the Indianapolis 500 on Sunday while entering the final turn of the final lap.

"It was one of those off seasons where I did believe that I was going to get a full-time ride," Dan Wheldon, the 2005 Izod IndyCar Series and Indianapolis 500 champion, said after winning the 500 on Sunday. "I had that confidence. But, you know, come the end of January, things hadn't panned out as I expected. "

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: JR Hildebrand crashed
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 09:13:36 PM »
The Indy Racing League is kind of boring with everybody using the same Honda motor and even similar cars. Its just too expensive, and most billionaires are into other things. Hey, everything has its own lifespan, even a sport. Going in circles while getting 4 miles per gallon is not politically correct.Like it or not, we live in a PC world. Back in the old days, racers got maimed and even killed at these events. It added a goulish kind of bloodsport feel to it. There was a passion. Handsome young men of priviledge putting their life on the line. Sometimes actors would participate. One wrong move and one is in a wheelchair.