ASK to LEARN how to LOVE
« on: March 07, 2008, 04:03:31 PM »

A S K

A – Always
S – Seek for
K - Knowledge

L E A R N

L – Listen beyond words
E – Empathize by putting yourself in others’ shoes.
A – Analyze even the silence in between. For silence is created for us to pause, and ponder and anticipate – or even to excite the mind for what lies ahead.
R – Remember not just your triumphs but remember, too, your mistakes. Mistakes are the best teachers.
N – Never do to others what you do not want others to do unto you.

L O V E

L – Live each day as though it is your last. Let each day end with a feeling of fulfillment that you made a difference in the world. The next day is a new journey – for Glory of God
O – Obey traffic rules of life. Take turns, don’t overtake at the expense of another, give to the one with the right of way. Check your engine, fuel, oil and tires… Keep your car in good condition, you may not get to the place you need to go to on time if you’re not in good condition. Don’t drive when intoxicated, decision
making gets clouded when you’re in such state. You may lose everything when you can not discern right from wrong. Carry a map with you at all times. Speed of travel is not an assurance for you to reach your correct destination. A map will minimize your chances of getting lost. But hey get a reliable map. Your can find it in the HOLY BOOK.
V – Visualize. Open your eyes, mind and heart and you will see things others do not see. The little prince said, “It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eyes.”
E – Enjoy yourself. Work is not work when you like what you’re doing. Unfortunately, most of what we’ll be doing in our lives are difficult to do and often times calls for self-sacrifice. Nothing really easy. But you can choose to like what you’re doing- you can even choose to love it…
for LIFE IS A JUST A MATTER OF CHOICE, the price of responsibility
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 07:28:19 PM by SiteAdmin »

ryanjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Here without you.
    • View Profile
Re: ASK to LEARN how to LOVE
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 03:28:21 AM »
case to case basis na gyud ni sya.. depende man gud ni sa pag court.. kung madani ang girl nimu or guy, then you're lucky
You had me at my best. She had me at my worst.

JohnDaniel

• don't work out much
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 08:07:41 PM »
hope she can tell me more about this ritual?
i train for healthy living

ryanjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Here without you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 06:20:59 AM »
hope she can tell me more about this ritual?

wala ka bang originality?

Kitz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 03:00:14 PM »

A S K

A – Always
S – Seek for
K - Knowledge

L E A R N

L – Listen beyond words
E – Empathize by putting yourself in others’ shoes.
A – Analyze even the silence in between. For silence is created for us to pause, and ponder and anticipate – or even to excite the mind for what lies ahead.
R – Remember not just your triumphs but remember, too, your mistakes. Mistakes are the best teachers.
N – Never do to others what you do not want others to do unto you.

L O V E

L – Live each day as though it is your last. Let each day end with a feeling of fulfillment that you made a difference in the world. The next day is a new journey – for Glory of God
O – Obey traffic rules of life. Take turns, don’t overtake at the expense of another, give to the one with the right of way. Check your engine, fuel, oil and tires… Keep your car in good condition, you may not get to the place you need to go to on time if you’re not in good condition. Don’t drive when intoxicated, decision
making gets clouded when you’re in such state. You may lose everything when you can not discern right from wrong. Carry a map with you at all times. Speed of travel is not an assurance for you to reach your correct destination. A map will minimize your chances of getting lost. But hey get a reliable map. Your can find it in the HOLY BOOK.
V – Visualize. Open your eyes, mind and heart and you will see things others do not see. The little prince said, “It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eyes.”
E – Enjoy yourself. Work is not work when you like what you’re doing. Unfortunately, most of what we’ll be doing in our lives are difficult to do and often times calls for self-sacrifice. Nothing really easy. But you can choose to like what you’re doing- you can even choose to love it…
for LIFE IS A JUST A MATTER OF CHOICE, the price of responsibility

love is blind and wonderful

ryanjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Here without you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 09:26:12 PM »
oo nga kitty.. love is blind.. like this one..

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 01:19:14 AM »
yeah!

lamay

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2008, 06:12:08 AM »
hot ung guy.
shake it all off and just have fun!

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2008, 11:32:30 PM »
hot ung guy.