OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Alice Suson and David Chua Wedding
« on: June 22, 2011, 04:03:36 PM »
A Red Wedding Day To Remember

Introduction written by their daughter Aimee Chua

when alice and dave were younger, they both had dreams. twin dreams in fact. though they lived in separate worlds, both had this one dream. to find someone they could spend their life with . when their paths crossed one day, they instantaneously knew he and she was the ONE. love dust spread and in 1998, dave proposed to alice in this very spot, chateau de busay. yes, 13 years ago, alice said yes! a yes to spend her life with david. it was a beautiful journey from the philippines to the usa... a journey full of trials, ups, downs, side bits...you name it, they've had it. and after all that they've been through, once again, david proposed. Proof that love doesnt have to wait for silver nor golden anniversaries to renew vows. David asked alice to marry him all over again and again, more thrilled than ever, alice said yes!!! this time , a church wedding and this time with me around!... ladies and gentlemen, a love that has stood the test of time...the newly weds..my parents, alice and david!

« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 04:04:10 PM by thatsmyboy1992 »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Alice Suson and David Chua Wedding
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 04:13:39 PM »
Alice Suson and David Chua Wedding Day on May 27, 2011. They chose Chateau De Busay because it's where dave first proposed 1998! Had civil wedding at capitol city cebu city november 6, 2003.

chateau de busay
nivel hills, cebu city
philippines

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 04:25:06 PM »
Alice Suson Chua bought her original Vera Wang off white wedding gown but when i got hold of Wendell Quisido, famous and cebu's best designer who assured her that he can do the dream gown in 3 weeks. Voila, a red wedding gown indeed and in the end, she got her dream gown wedding dress with floral appliques and it was all worth it! for her shoes, she wore suede red LV shoes for her  church shoes. Aimee and David and Alice wore red converse shoes at the reception.

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 06:31:19 PM »
wow congrats....
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 12:36:26 PM »
a very unique and interesting wedding wearing all red, so happy for my good friend, Alice ;)