« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2007, 12:36:45 AM »
nganu na man pod?

bakikang

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Japanese Stories
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2007, 07:35:59 AM »
palaaway ka te

Dili gyud ko pala away xrey, pero makalagut man gud ning ARIGATOHA na kay mangingilog ug kalipay!!! Bwesittt, pauli na sa Japan hapona ka! o Balhin didto kina Consueloh!!! hahahahahaha ;D >:( :D :P
"Elegance does not consist of putting on a new dress. -Coco Chanel
http://www.facebook.com/home.php

Hector

• line dance guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2007, 12:43:53 PM »
Once in a lifetime, you will find someone who touches not only your heart, but also your soul,
Once in a lifetime, you will find someone who stands beside you and not infront of you...
Once in a lifetime, you find someone who loves you for who you are,
Once in a lifetime, you find a very special love, as I have found you.
I'm so lucky to have found you!

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2007, 04:44:54 PM »
naalala ko tuloy noong first love ko,ganito katindi spiderman

w

wizard

• you should be dancing !
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2007, 05:24:22 AM »
BAKEKANG IS RIGHT! I'M WITH YOU 100%

Hector

• line dance guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2007, 12:26:10 PM »
who cares,i just love him,he's hot for me!

Hector

• line dance guru
    • View Profile

Hector

• line dance guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2007, 12:44:05 PM »
Jealousy is an emotion that can be very damaging to ANY relationship. It can also prevent you from growing emotionally. It is not the same thing as envy. Jealousy wants what someone else has. Envy is when you don't want someone else to have what you don't have. If a person is jealous, they already have what is desired but they are afraid of losing it.

When you are feeling jealous, you are undergoing an emotional combination of anger, dependency, hurt, and self doubt. When you spend time focusing on what you are not, this is a result of insecurity.

Sometimes when we are afraid of losing something, we actually cause it to happen because of our actions and behaviors. All our thoughts and actions are centered around our fears and insecurities. This causes more fear and insecurity. These feelings cause other harmful feelings and may result in us indulging in self pity.

Sometimes you need to think why are you getting jealous?  When you have the person next to you or maybe away from you for sometime but comes home to you later on, then you still becomes jealous, that is actually not jealousy but envy. Jealousy does not make you more angry than envy.  So stop being jealous and take friendship one day at a time so it doesn't hurt yourself.