“It’s nothing personal. It’s my job and I want to get paid. I leave it on

• 30 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
“It’s nothing personal. It’s my job and I want to get paid. I leave it on the court.”

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
“It’s nothing personal. It’s my job and I want to get paid. I leave it on the court.”

Mafia assassin, “It’s nothing personal. Purely business. I have a contract to kill you. It’s my job and I want to get paid”. Then, tightens his garrote around his victim’s neck. Hehehe. :) ;)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 08:09:21 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Serena Williams quote ;D

j

juan

• View Profile
Serena Williams quote ;D

Dawg would say something similar when arresting a recalcitrant suspect. :) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
she just won

j

juan

• View Profile
Diff between Dawg and Serena Williams is that she's paid a lot more than Dawg. And taking a lot less risks. Hehehe.
Life isn't fair, is it?  ;D
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 09:41:27 PM by juan »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
professional tennis fun as well and the risks

j

juan

• View Profile
Still a far cry from the risks Dawg's taking when dealing with dirtbags from all walks of life. And speaking of money, also a far cry from what she's earning. Hehehe. :) ;)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
it's the passion that matters

j

juan

• View Profile
it's the passion that matters

Who's passion?
“Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.”
 - Oscar Wilde

Should qualify the question, then, as, "Who's other people's passion"? Hehehe.  :) ;)