EVERYBODY WANTS TO GO TO HEAVEN, BUT NOBODY WANTS TO DIE EITHER

• 4 replies

brew

• Global Moderator
  • we love not by choice but by chance...
    • View Profile
    • www.boholster.com
Everybody wants to go to heaven;

but nobody wants to die.
check this website out:

www.boholster.com

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Yes, heaven!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 07:55:24 PM »
Once upon a time, there was a lady who went to heaven. For her reward, she was given a beautiful red Ferrari which she happily drove away.

Next was her ex-husband. For his reward, he was given a VW Beetle which he happily drove away. By and by, he passed by his ex-wife who was stopping for a short rest. He couldn't resist stopping to admire the beautiful Ferrari and be envious of his ex-wife.

His ex-wife, noticing his looks, said, "You're lucky you got a VW. My husband just passed by on a skateboard. ;D ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
More on heaven.
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 07:58:04 PM »
We'll all go to heaven, whether we like it or not, to receive our reward or punisment as the case maybe.

In heaven, is a migrant hotel where every migrant must check in before going to his/her final destination. St Peter is the big boss of this hotel.

Among the migrants were 3 Australian ex-prime ministers, viz., PMX, PMY, and PMZ.

The first one to check in was PMX. He was given suite 1001. It was a beautiful presidential suite, wall to wall carpet. The room had a huge bed with linens of the finest silk. But lying in bed was a woman - 100 years old!!!!! What? ??? PMX was shocked.

Suddenly the voice of St Peter came out loud and clear, "PMX!!!!! you have been such a naughty boy. While you were prime minister, the Australian economy was at its worst. Business was very bad. Many industries were shut down. Businessmen were unhappy. For your punishment, that woman will be your partner for all eternityyyyy!".  ;D ;)

The next one to check in was PMY. He was given suite 1002. It was a beautiful presidential suite, wall to wall carpet. The room had a huge bed with linens of the finest silk. But lying in bed was a woman - 150 years old!!!!! What? ??? PMY was shocked.

Suddenly the voice of St Peter came out loud and clear, "PMY!!!!! you have been such a naughty boy. While you were prime minister, Australia had many industrial problems. Labor strikes were happening all the time. Many laborers did not like you. They were all unhappy. For your punishment, that woman will be your partner for all eternityyyyy!".  ;D ;)

The last one to check in was PMZ. He happily said, "Now's the time to enjoy the fruits of my effort. I'm sure I will be generously rewarded. When I was prime minister, everybody was happy. Both businessmen and laborers alike. The Australian economy was at its best."

He was given suite 1003. It was a beautiful presidential suite, wall to wall carpet. The room had a huge bed with linens of the finest silk. But the bed was empty. Why? ???  Sad and disappointed, PMZ entered the room, closed the door, and lay down in bed. Suddenly the door was opened and behold!!!!! Young Lovely Sheila appeared in her sexiest underwear. PMZ was so excited and happy, he said aloud, "Aha! here comes my reward."

Suddenly the voice of St Peter came out loud and clear, "Lovely Sheila!!!!! you have been such a naughty girl ....................... " ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 08:09:15 PM by juan »

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
Re: EVERYBODY WANTS TO GO TO HEAVEN, BUT NOBODY WANTS TO DIE EITHER
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 08:54:29 PM »
it's okay with me..i'm ready
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

j

juan

• View Profile
Re: EVERYBODY WANTS TO GO TO HEAVEN, BUT NOBODY WANTS TO DIE EITHER
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 09:18:47 PM »
it's okay with me..i'm ready

For Lovely Sheila or for the Centenarians?  ;D ;)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 09:19:21 PM by juan »