I am a drifter, and as lonely as that can be, it is also remarkably freeing. I w

• 2 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
“I am a drifter, and as lonely as that can be, it is also remarkably freeing. I will never define myself in terms of anyone else. I will never feel the pressure of peers or the burden of parental expectation. I can view everyone as pieces of a whole, and focus on the whole, not the pieces. I have learned to observe, far better than most people observe. I am not blinded by the past or motivated by the future. I focus on the present because that is where I am destined to live.”
- David Levithan, Every Day

"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
"The lone, ordinary person, existing incognito within the system has tremendous power in a revolution."
(BRYANT H. MCGILL , AMERICAN AUTHOR)
 :) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
“I won't tell you that the world matters nothing, or the world's voice, or the voice of society.
They matter a good deal. They matter far too much.
But there are moments when one has to choose between living one's own life, fully, entirely, completely—or dragging out some false, shallow, degrading existence that the world in its hypocrisy demands.
You have that moment now. Choose!”
(Oscar Wilde)
 :)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 05:53:58 PM by juan »