• 54 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: “I went through a lot of things physically,mentally and emotionally"
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2011, 07:58:54 PM »
yah rollercoaster. noon sa ilalim ako, now sa ilalim pa rin

Nowadays, everyone’s life is heading in that direction. Except, perhaps, the people smugglers. Hehehe. Everyone’s anxiously hoping for this economic downturn to make an upturn swing. But no realistic likelihood that it will happen anytime soon.
So, what are you whinging about? ??? This is a golden opportunity for people smuggling. Why not become a people smuggler?
Should you get caught, don’t mention my name, ok? Tell them it’s Angel’s fault. Mo-admittar ra btao na sya. ;D ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2011, 08:17:19 PM »
i guess i am still alright, juan with friends and a big family who supports me well except one bad black sheep

Goes back to the question, can skipper galvanize people back home into one disciplined unit to confront this challenge?
Remains to be seen. Until then, you say it best when you say nothing at all. Hehehe. Just hope and pray that, whatever happened to me, won’t happen to you. Couldn’t get them to support me in this venture. It’s really in our culture. To exhibit too much dependence on the o/s Pinoy.

To date, been distancing myself. Best way to observe objectively. Can see that the cattle farm venture is viable. Must admit have vested interest. You know what it is. :) ;)
Now, in the autumn of my life. Nothing more I want to see and do. Except sex, sex, and sex.  ;D ;) Oh yeah, seriously, sex is the only thing left that interests me. Tama talaga si Mario Puzo when he said, “C*nt is the only thing worth living for. Everything else is a fake, a fraud, and just sh*t! ;D :D :) ;)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 09:16:26 PM by juan »

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2011, 08:27:12 PM »
live life
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2011, 08:33:23 PM »
a lost sheep

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2011, 08:52:50 PM »
she/he will find his/her way home mr. admin
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2011, 09:14:55 PM »
she/he will find his/her way home mr. admin

Depends on what he/she means by 'home'. Not anyone else's definition of home. Hehehe. :) ;)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 09:25:52 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2011, 09:23:54 PM »
a lost sheep

Or, the prodigal son/daughter. Hehehe. :) ;)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 09:24:21 PM by juan »

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2011, 09:38:54 PM »
Or, the prodigal son/daughter. Hehehe. :) ;)
prodigal son/daughter always finds the HOME.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2011, 10:40:17 PM »
prodigal son/daughter always finds the HOME.

Not always anymore, nowadays. Prodigal son/daughter could be one who ran away from home ‘coz he/she’s been raped by stepdad. And he/she can’t go to his/her real dad ‘coz his/her real dad is not the custodial parent. Real dad risks being charged with child abduction. So, his/her home could be anyone who takes him/her as a 'pet'.
Signs of our times, mate. :(
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 10:41:45 PM by juan »

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2011, 10:41:50 PM »
Not always anymore, nowadays. Prodigal son/daughter could be one who ran away from home ‘coz he/she’s been raped by stepdad. And he/she can’t go to his/her real dad ‘coz his/her real dad is not the custodial parent. Real dad risks being charged with child abduction.
Signs of our times, mate. :(
sad reality