“I went through a lot of things physically,mentally and emotionally"

• 54 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: “I went through a lot of things physically,mentally and emotionally"
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2014, 06:14:06 PM »
i guess i am still alright, juan with friends and a big family who supports me well except one bad black sheep
::) ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2014, 02:05:52 PM »
You can tell them,  "Ok, this is it!  Enough is enough!  You've been watching too many movies but life isn't like that in real life!  If you want money,  work for it!"

If you do that,  only a matter of time,  you'll become a lonely drifter like me.  Hehe :) ;)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 02:21:41 PM by juan »

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2014, 05:36:25 PM »
Wake up to reality! :) ;)  I took the one less traveled by. And have become a lonely drifter. :)

“I am a drifter, and as lonely as that can be, it is also remarkably freeing. I will never define myself in terms of anyone else. I will never feel the pressure of peers or the burden of parental expectation. I can view everyone as pieces of a whole, and focus on the whole, not the pieces. I have learned to observe, far better than most people observe. I am not blinded by the past or motivated by the future. I focus on the present because that is where I am destined to live.”
- David Levithan, Every Day

Drifted into this site in 2009 -- a total stranger – a distant obsever. :)

"in order to observe you have to be incognito (unknown)"

Made a name for myself as bida-sa-pagka-contrabida. :D Remained  anonymous. :-\ ;)
"You usually have to die anonymously in order to make a really big name for yourself"
(Christine Anderson)
 :) ;)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 06:16:17 PM by juan »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2014, 03:57:15 PM »
someone has to sacrifice

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2014, 04:06:15 PM »
someone has to sacrifice

My most heartfelt condolence. :'( ;D