juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: Magic of Siquijor - Negros Oriental – Philippines
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2014, 09:38:35 PM »
WATCH THIS GIRL BEING HEALED!, MYSTICAL SIQUIJOR, PHILIPPINES
WATCH THIS GIRL BEING HEALED!, MYSTICAL SIQUIJOR, PHILIPPINES
Published on Apr 21, 2012
Thousands of tourists and visitors flocked to the MYSTICAL island of SIQUIJOR for the annual festival held at Bandilaan Mountain View Park. This province has become known Worldwide as the center that promotes natural healing.
Tree bark, roots, herbs, dirt, insects and other 'secret' ingredients are thrown into a large cauldron filled with coconut oil. It is believed that supernatural forces roam the earth and share their healing powers to those who seek their assistance.
Some sorcerers concoct 'love potions' or make amulets that are know to make their owners invisible! I personally witnessed and videotaped four healings and cures right before my eyes.....No tricks!
[email protected]

"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.