"what goes around, comes around"

• 51 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: "what goes around, comes around"
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2011, 07:42:51 PM »
This is not about "forgiveness", this is about "revenge".

Do it with my pen. The pen is mightier than the sword.
And with my mouth. It's full of venom. Surely, everybody knows that by now
;D :D :) ;)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 07:44:15 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2011, 09:45:16 PM »
Do it with my pen. The pen is mightier than the sword.
And with my mouth. It's full of venom. Surely, everybody knows that by now
ikaw ba yan Rizal? hihi
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2011, 10:57:51 PM »
papanoorin ko to..hehe

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2011, 11:00:54 PM »
ikaw ba yan Rizal? hihi

Rizal's mouth has no venom. Hehehe. :) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2011, 11:02:50 PM »
Rizal's mouth has no venom. Hehehe. :) ;)
yah, only his writings hahaha
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2011, 11:17:44 PM »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2011, 07:38:55 PM »
yah, only his writings hahaha
Yes, Rizal. He sacrificed his life so that his fellow countrymen will have a better place to live in. Is it any better now? ???
dont stop believing, "Mayaman ang Pilipinas"... if you still memorize that national song you used to sing early morning in school....the lyrics explain to you why.
POVERTY??? its our social cancer... to get out from the gutter of poverty starts from the psyche,which is difficult --- been there,done that (no need to elaborate). Not unless we decide to disembowel this ugly face of cynicism in our system as a people,we can never be out from that gutter.To replace sense of dependency to empowerment, to replace laziness to hardwork....to replace crab-mentality and bring back the bayanihan-spirit ---- we can never be freed from this gutter....never. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Now, here comes our modern Rizal in the form of felix. You make sacrifice, live in a close country, endure descrimination, so you’ll earn better than the Phil exec. Send money home so they’ll lead a better life. Now, back to the question, have you ever dared asked them how they’re spending your hardearned money?
Reckon on checking out next yr? Unless you have something more lucrative to go back home to, malabo ang planong iyan!
Nahitabo na na nako. Plan to live in Aus 5 yrs max. Didn’t like it here. At that time, Asians were treated as 2nd class Aussies. Hangtud karon naa pa ghapon ko dinhi.
Karon gusto nako mopauli. Pero unsa mai akong buhaton sa ato? Maau untag natuman ang akong pangandoi nga magkaroon ng cattle farm. Marry a teenager. Ang sarap sana ng buhai ko!
Lisud ng kina-iya sa ato. Gusto nila kita na lai magsigeg hungit nila aron sila magtikang2X na lang pirme.

Enjoy your day, mate! Hehehe. :) ;)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2011, 05:08:41 AM »
nganong gi quote pa man na, eeewwww

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2011, 06:57:34 PM »
So that, in black and white, the world will see me not the only one who's whinging. Hehehe.

First learned the word “whinging” here in Aus. From the term “whinging POME (Prisoners of Mother England)”. As you probably know, Aus, historically, was a convict colony. Understandably enough, convicts brought here whinged about the hard life.
But even years after I came here, British arrivals, who haven’t been here long, still whinged. Tamad ang mga puti dito. Tradesmen very difficult to come by. Building houses/renovations takes twice longer to complete. Hehehe.
Yeah, mate, that’s how relax life here was. To a certain extent, it still is. To repeat what a writer described life here, “It’s a fugue of tedium, of stultifying ennui.” Sa ato, mamatay ta sa gutom. Pero dinhi, mamatay ta sa boredom.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 07:09:10 PM by juan »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2011, 02:00:36 AM »
i don't want to hear that name, don't want to be near that person, hindi marunong lumingon sa kanyang pinaggalingan