"what goes around, comes around"

• 51 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: "what goes around, comes around"
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2011, 02:59:18 AM »
Our culture, mate. Not the only one. Suggest not to single out anybody. Hehehe.  :) ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2011, 11:58:56 AM »
to name a few, i wish i never met them

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2011, 08:37:05 PM »
i don't want to hear that name, don't want to be near that person, hindi marunong lumingon sa kanyang pinaggalingan
Believe got more reason than you to hate her. She was the reason for the pissing contest I got into in this site. Your bigoted friends matchmaked me with her. Not too happy that I turned my back on her, they organized a pissing contest bandwagon against me.
Such wonderful friends you really have, haven’t you? Hehehe.

:) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2011, 02:47:23 AM »
Believe got more reason than you to hate her. She was the reason for the pissing contest I got into in this site. Your bigoted friends matchmaked me with her. Not too happy that I turned my back on her, they organized a pissing contest bandwagon against me.
Such wonderful friends you really have, haven’t you? Hehehe.

:) ;)

ewww, they don't deserved to be my friends, such losers, jealous type, they think i overshadowed their personality, such hypocrites and conceited

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2011, 02:47:38 AM »
In God's Kingdom, revenge is unacceptable behavior, as is insulting a person, no matter how indirectly it is done. Instead, Jesus says we should do good to those who wrong us. Our desire should not be to keep score, but, to love and forgive. This is not natural - it is supernatural. Only God could give us the strength to love as he does.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2011, 01:32:15 AM »
ewww, they don't deserved to be my friends, such losers, jealous type, they think i overshadowed their personality, such hypocrites and conceited

I got rid of them for you. So, where’s my payment? ;D :D :) ;)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2011, 02:14:13 AM »
I got rid of them for you. So, where’s my payment? ;D :D :) ;)

thanks a million. you haven't gotten it yet? you actually won 1k for posting many topics,thanks. who would you want to receive it? ;D

http://www.mikeygatal.com/connect/index.php?topic=13184.0
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 02:14:45 AM by thatsmyboy1992 »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2011, 07:48:35 PM »
thanks a million. you haven't gotten it yet? you actually won 1k for posting many topics,thanks. who would you want to receive it? ;D
http://www.mikeygatal.com/connect/index.php?topic=13184.0
To that lovely senorita who’s willing to spread her legs for me. Hehehe.  :) ;) So, we can have a baby. Will use baby as my yawan in my court war against my ex- for divorce settlement. Aron lig-on ang akong baraha. Divorce Law’s paramount consideration is on best interest of the child.
Hope that, after all’s been said and done, she won’t turn around and use the baby as yawan against me. Mapagan jyud ko ini. Hehehe.  :) ;) Malason ra ba ko sa babaye.
 ;D ;D ;D

Speaking of my ex-, are you a parishioner of St. Angela Merici Catholic Church, 585 S. Walnut Ave, Brea Ca 92821-5301? Saw ex-‘s maiden name in the Mass Intentions list. Suspect living nearby with a young prick and renting out our matrimonial home here. Young prick maybe keen on buying my rightful share for a pittance. Knows that for me to take matter to court will cost me fortune feeding  greedy lawyers. Someone else in this site knows ex-‘s full maiden name. Just keeping tracks of her whereabouts.
Thought you might be interested. One day, could happen to you. History always repeats itself. When your time comes, have fun! ;D ;D ;D

"Love, the quest; marriage, the conquest; divorce, the inquest."  :D ;)
- Helen Rowland
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 08:34:03 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2011, 08:32:15 PM »
"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you learn to appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself...and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
- Marilyn Monroe

"I live to rage, 'cause I have a rage to live." :)

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2011, 09:04:59 PM »
"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you learn to appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself...and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
- Marilyn Monroe

"I live to rage, 'cause I have a rage to live." :)
you've got a raging heart
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net