Libya unrest drives petrol prices higher

• 34 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
"While you're stuck in the past sulking, I'm moving forward at lightning speed past you and all your bulls**t." :) ;)
- Chazton McIntyre  
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 09:00:29 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
"The tendency to whining and complaining may be taken as the surest sign symptom of little souls and inferior intellects." :) ;)
- Lord Jeffrey

« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 09:00:01 PM by juan »

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
Re: Libya unrest drives petrol prices higher
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2011, 11:05:17 PM »
"While you're stuck in the past sulking, I'm moving forward at lightning speed past you and all your bulls**t." :) ;)
- Chazton McIntyre 

hahhaha terrible
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

j

juan

• View Profile
Kayo-an
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2011, 08:10:02 PM »
hahhaha terrible

Yeah, mate, time will come when you just have to draw a line. Tighten your belt and tell them, “Ok, this is it! Enough is enough!”
Otherwise, di ka undangag pangayo. Kahibao ka na sa atong kina-iya. Kayo-an. Karon tingali, tigpadala kag $500 monthly. Ok lang kai ulitawo pa ka.
Not so kon minyo ka na. Gotta set your priorities right. Plan for your new family. Buy a house. Children’s future school expenses. Etc.
And that’s when the fun begins. Na-anad na sila nga makadawat sa imong $. Expecting this to go on forever. They’ll be disappointed kon undangon nimo. Kai masira ang ilang plano. Oh, yes, they want a karaoke. RG has just bought a brand new Mercedes. Hehehe.  :) ;) They expect you to buy them a RR.  ;D Aron dili malupigan. Hacienda Gatal has a luxury farmhouse. Why shouldn’t they have a mansion? Goes on and on. Everything at your expense! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Brings us back to John D. Rockefeller’s quote,
Charity is injurious unless it helps the recipient to become independent of it.:) ;)

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
Re: Libya unrest drives petrol prices higher
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2011, 08:34:39 PM »
human nako ana juan..
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net