People love us because of the way that we are, and our enemies hate us for that

• 26 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
pahulay sa ko mang juan kay physically & mentally drained nako..pautanga unya ko pohon ug ipalit ug bugas ha
After receiving better than Phil exec pay for soooo long? Asa man napunta ang imong monee??? ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
After receiving better than Phil exec pay for soooo long? Asa man napunta ang imong monee??? ;)
tua sa akong anak Juan, duha ka pamangkin, Nanay ug mga igsoon
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

j

juan

• View Profile
tua sa akong anak Juan, duha ka pamangkin, Nanay ug mga igsoon
Goes back to the question, “have you ever dared asked them how they are spending your hardearned money”? Typical o/s Pinoy culture. Tak-omon lang ang baba. Reason ‘til now that place is still a gutter.
You see, mate, we’re just going in circles. The big word is ‘ACCOUNTABILITY’. Gotta make them accountable. That was my mistake before. Then, in mid-80s, due to incessant lobbying by the Viet refugees, the Aus govt introduced the Family Reunion Scheme. I could have sponsored them for migration. Nobody was interested. Everybody played up. Di sila gusto anhi dinhi puyo kai tinagalig mabuktot nya sla sa trabaho. Mas lami man jyud ipuyo sa ato kai naai daghan masugo. Total tigpadala btao si Juan og $.
:) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Goes back to the question, “have you ever dared asked them how they are spending your hardearned money”? Typical o/s Pinoy culture. Tak-omon lang ang baba. Reason ‘til now that place is still a gutter.
You see, mate, we’re just going in circles. The big word is ‘ACCOUNTABILITY’. Gotta make them accountable. That was my mistake before. Then, in mid-80s, due to incessant lobbying by the Viet refugees, the Aus govt introduced the Family Reunion Scheme. I could have sponsored them for migration. Nobody was interested. Everybody played up. Di sila gusto anhi dinhi puyo kai tinagalig mabuktot nya sla sa trabaho. Mas lami man jyud ipuyo sa ato kai naai daghan masugo. Total tigpadala btao si Juan og $.

mao ba? ako nalang kuhaa Juan lol
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

j

juan

• View Profile

Sorry, mate. Not my orientation. Gusto nako lovely stunning teenage virgin lass.  :-* Hehehe. :) ;)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 09:38:34 PM by juan »

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Sorry, mate. Not my orientation. Gusto nako lovely stunning teenage virgin lass.  :-* Hehehe. :) ;)
lolz

j

juan

• View Profile
Mining jobs no experience with big WA mine companies are a stepping stone to a well paid career in the mines. The mining industry in WA and Perth, Australia offers mining jobs to both the skilled and unskilled labour from around the globe.

Mining companies in Western Australia will hire workers for jobs with relatively little or no mining experience and often help to train them. Gone are the days when mining was a high risk business. Leading edge machinery and world class safety measures have reduced the risk in employing mining workers with no experience.

Hundreds of mines operate in Western Australia; many have vacancies for mining jobs no experience required. Due to the global demand for minerals, the mining industry in WA has a huge all time high demand for unskilled labour.
"If you want it, here it is
Come and get it
But you better hurry 'cause it's going fast

If you want it, here it is
Come and get it
Make your mind up fast"
- excerpt from The Beatles' "Come And Get It"

You owe me at least 7 lovely teenage female (not pseudo-female) virgins (not pseudo-virgins) for this info. ;D :D
The best partner will be my travel companion next year.

j

juan

• View Profile
pahulay sa ko mang juan kay physically & mentally drained nako..pautanga unya ko pohon ug ipalit ug bugas ha
Lame excuse. You have to brush up on your drilling experience. ;D ;)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
moabot gyud sa kinabuhi nato na kapamilya masuko pod sa atua

j

juan

• View Profile
“Adventure is a path. Real adventure – self-determined, self-motivated, often risky – forces you to have firsthand encounters with the world. The world the way it is, not the way you imagine it. Your body will collide with the earth and you will bear witness. In this way you will be compelled to grapple with the limitless kindness and bottomless cruelty of humankind – and perhaps realize that you yourself are capable of both. This will change you. Nothing will ever again be black-and-white." – Mark Jenkins :) ;)