• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
Is Chris Brown really gay?
« on: October 16, 2011, 07:54:19 PM »
Is Chris Brown really gay?

Written by Brad Burchards

There has been a huge following the past few days to the news that Chris Brown is gay.

It allegedly started from an exchange of private messages on Twitter between Chris Brown and another artist named Martyn which was leaked by Martyn's ex-aide which shows the private exchange between the two the include record deals / contracts, songs, and yes Chris Brown taking one where the sun don't shine from Martyn. Although, going over the actual conversation shows Chris Brown as being always on the offensive while Martyn takes it casually rather than matching words with his opponent. The most intriguing part of the whole conversation was when Chris Brown tweeted: "Yeah i enjoyed when u f**** the s*** outta me n**** but thats only in the moment, only a stupid n**** would reject an opportunity like that" which translated in English (minus the censored words) sends a clear message as to what most of us are thinking right this instant. Other prominent artists where also included in the conversation where Martyn said he was bi (bisexual) and proud just like Fergie, Nicki, and Jessie J (Now I know!). Trey Songz' name was also dragged into the fiasco as the new "partner" Martyn was cozying up with as per Chris Brown. Now if this is true we can now deduce that the incident where Rihanna was almost beaten to death by Chris Brown was not because she gave Chris Brown STD (as earlier reported) but because Rihanna took a peek at his phone and saw him glorifying himself with different partners (all of who were men unfortunately) and not his manager (whom Rihanna suspected was the 3rd party). Chris Brown has admittedly been acting quite strange or "queer" the past few months including his tirade on Good Morning America among other things. He also has been denied a visa to the UK to take part in the Michael Jackson tribute due to his criminal record (or is it?). Now the question is: Would coming out of the closet hurt Chris Brown's so-so career or improve his appeal to his fans? Personally I don't think it'd matter as long as his songs/lyrics stay the same and that he keeps his "openness" to himself (not like George Michael). Although collaborating with young male artists i.e. Justin Bieber might raise a few eyebrows as well as building his own Neverland Ranch. I am not homophobic but I just think it's high time he came clean, his fans deserve clarity and we'd still enjoy his songs anyways.
(source: http://www.y101fm.com/)
life is beautiful!

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
Re: Is Chris Brown really gay?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 10:19:58 PM »
maybe, maybe not
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net