Since I’m really bored right now, and I have absolutely nothing to do, I’ll post

• 12 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Since I’m really bored right now, and I have absolutely nothing to do, I’ll post up some of my favorite quotes. Uhm, I might get a little carried away, so there might be more than “some”. They’re really nice though. For me, at least. ;D ;)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 09:10:09 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
“Just when you think things can’t get any worse, they do. I’ve learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around.” :) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
“Love is the greatest feeling you will ever have, yet it is also one of the greatest sorrows. There is so much suffering, but then there are times when the crying, pain, and heartache is worth it. Those moments are perfect, they are right. Those moments make all the suffering worth while. It’s those moments we should live for.” :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
“I’ve learned that things change, people change, and it doesn’t mean you forget the past or try to cover it up; it simply means that you move on and treasure the memories. Letting go doesn’t mean giving up, it means accepting that some things weren’t meant to be.” :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
“If you are willing to trust in a person when all others tell you to go against it, if you are willing to risk getting your heart broken because you believe in that other person, Then that is true love.” :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
Maybe the reason why I haven’t found who I’ve been searching for is because I know that I’ve already found her. It’s just up to her to say whether I am who she has been waiting for..” :) ;)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 09:27:57 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
“Advice is only asked to be given when you know the true answer; you just don’t want to believe it.” :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
Boredom: the desire for desires.
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 12:52:24 AM »
Since I’m really bored right now, and I have absolutely nothing to do, I’ll post up some of my favorite quotes. Uhm, I might get a little carried away, so there might be more than “some”. They’re really nice though. For me, at least. ;D ;)
Boredom: the desire for desires.  :) ;)
- Leo Tolstoy

aiko

• View Profile
“If you are willing to trust in a person when all others tell you to go against it, if you are willing to risk getting your heart broken because you believe in that other person, Then that is true love.” :) ;)
This is what i did...u cant do nothing when ur heart speak over mind
Patience is not the ability to wait,but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting....:D

j

juan

• View Profile
“Just when you think things can’t get any worse, they do. I’ve learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around.” :) ;)
“I really think I write about everyday life. I don't think I'm quite as odd as others say I am. Life is intrinsically, well, boring and dangerous at the same time. At any given moment the floor may open up. Of course, it almost never does; that's what makes it so boring.”  ;D ;)
- Edward Gorey
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 08:54:23 PM by juan »