3 SECRETS TO A LASTING RELATIONSHIP!

• 28 replies

aiko

• View Profile
3 SECRETS TO A LASTING RELATIONSHIP!
« on: December 24, 2011, 04:26:40 PM »
Here are three very simple but often overlooked secrets to a lasting love affair.

First and foremost, stick to the rules, or dos and don’ts you have agreed upon when you started out, to the letter. And I mean unconditionally.

If you want exceptions or plan to disregard any, be sure to discuss it first with your partner and better have a rock-solid explanation ready.
Explain first before you disobey, to avoid misconceptions by either one of you.

And not the other way around, which would be disregarded as a disrespect at the very least by your partner.

Second, be FAITHFUL, INSIDE AND OUT!

"How to keep your lover’s trust,” inform your partner of anything and everything he or she must know, especially new and/or persistent admirers.

To avoid quarrels, the two of you can discuss and agree right from the start what each other considers infidelity.

For example, a friendly hug or kiss on the cheek means nothing to the broadminded and educated. But to the semi or unschooled, it’s proof of an illicit affair by the other partner.

Keep in mind whatever forms of unfaithfulness you’ll agree upon and avoid them at the very first sign or opportunity, to help you remain faithful.

Third, RESPECT YOUR PARTNER, AND YOURSELF.

Whether you agree or not, respect his or her principles and decisions at all times. Unless these will lead to trouble or bigger problems, obey or give way.

Forcibly molding your partner to your desired image will mean nothing else than your non-acceptance of who he or she is.

Anybody who feels unacceptable to his or her partner would end the relationship as soon as possible, even if only to maintain dignity and self-respect.

For the truly in love, practicing these three secrets won’t be a problem. ;D

Merry Christmas to you all.!  :-*
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 04:27:57 PM by aiko »
Patience is not the ability to wait,but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting....:D

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: 3 SECRETS TO A LASTING RELATIONSHIP!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 05:02:11 PM »
something stuck down there ;D

aiko

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 05:05:14 PM »
Mao jud dear  ;D
Merry christmas indeed,we danced lastnight the "moves like jagger"
It was awesome.!  ;D a 30mins practice then actual..thnks for the steps and more to go..  :-*
Patience is not the ability to wait,but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting....:D

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2011, 05:33:07 PM »
nice to know that and we danced it again last night with red and white most of the motiff, a hollywood theme daw ang affair

Moves Like Jagger Line Dancing Steps

aiko

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2011, 03:12:02 AM »
Thnks jud dear..yeah saw the vid so nice with matching drama sexy effect..lovee ittt..  ;)
Bagay ang outfit sa venue dear.. Bravo.!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 01:57:03 AM »
Thnks jud dear..yeah saw the vid so nice with matching drama sexy effect..lovee ittt..  ;)
Bagay ang outfit sa venue dear.. Bravo.!

thanks dear, we got an idea of making more krismassy

aiko

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 01:55:32 AM »
Patiently wAiting  :-*

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 09:50:12 PM »
Here are three very simple but often overlooked secrets to a lasting love affair.

First and foremost, stick to the rules, or dos and don’ts you have agreed upon when you started out, to the letter. And I mean unconditionally.

If you want exceptions or plan to disregard any, be sure to discuss it first with your partner and better have a rock-solid explanation ready.
Explain first before you disobey, to avoid misconceptions by either one of you.

And not the other way around, which would be disregarded as a disrespect at the very least by your partner.

Second, be FAITHFUL, INSIDE AND OUT!

"How to keep your lover’s trust,” inform your partner of anything and everything he or she must know, especially new and/or persistent admirers.

To avoid quarrels, the two of you can discuss and agree right from the start what each other considers infidelity.

For example, a friendly hug or kiss on the cheek means nothing to the broadminded and educated. But to the semi or unschooled, it’s proof of an illicit affair by the other partner.

Keep in mind whatever forms of unfaithfulness you’ll agree upon and avoid them at the very first sign or opportunity, to help you remain faithful.

Third, RESPECT YOUR PARTNER, AND YOURSELF.

Whether you agree or not, respect his or her principles and decisions at all times. Unless these will lead to trouble or bigger problems, obey or give way.

Forcibly molding your partner to your desired image will mean nothing else than your non-acceptance of who he or she is.

Anybody who feels unacceptable to his or her partner would end the relationship as soon as possible, even if only to maintain dignity and self-respect.

For the truly in love, practicing these three secrets won’t be a problem. ;D

Merry Christmas to you all.!  :-*

Just want to add .....
Know where your priorities are and stick to them.
One main reason my marriage collapsed kai ang akong ex- morag dli minyo. Ang naong to-a ghapon sa iyang pamilya.
Eg, at one time we went home for a 6-wk holiday. We planned to leave the kids in her parents’ place and travel around the Phil. Ang nahitabo, we ended up staying in her parents’ home practically the whole holiday.
Later, we consulted a marriage counsellor.  Her excuse was, “My father had a stroke and I had to stay home to look after him”. I argued, “Before we went there, she had siblings to look after her father. When we went there, all of a sudden, there was nobody to look after her father”.
There was also in-law interference. Comments like, “Usik2X lang na sa kwarta. Kami dinhi wa gani ipalit og bugas”.
When we mentioned about the kids sent to very expensive schools here, their comment was, “Kanang imong mga anak ipa-eskuela lang na sa Ateneo dinhi.”. I didnit like the idea for 2 reasons, (1) di ko gusto ang mga anak mahilayo nako; (2) cheaper tuod, but in the long run it will be more expensive. Kai, hasta akong mga anak boyboyon. Kahbao kana sa ato. Moingon dayon, “Kanang utang nimo namo, di na kabyran og sapi”. In other words, we will be perpetually indebted to them. I stick to my gun.
Yep. Our marriage was way down the bottom of her priority list.

Advanced Happy New Year!  :) ;)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 09:51:47 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2011, 02:15:15 AM »
just obey and consistently not the jealous type

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2011, 03:52:27 PM »
He that is not jealous is not in love.  ~St. Augustine :) ;)
Never love unless you can
Bear with all the faults of man:
Men will sometimes jealous be,
Though but little cause they see.
~Thomas Campion, "Never Love"
  :) ;)
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.