3 SECRETS TO A LASTING RELATIONSHIP!

• 28 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: 3 SECRETS TO A LASTING RELATIONSHIP!
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2012, 05:04:55 PM »
Just want to add .....
Know where your priorities are and stick to them.
One main reason my marriage collapsed kai ang akong ex- morag dli minyo. Ang naong to-a ghapon sa iyang pamilya.
Eg, at one time we went home for a 6-wk holiday. We planned to leave the kids in her parents’ place and travel around the Phil. Ang nahitabo, we ended up staying in her parents’ home practically the whole holiday.
Later, we consulted a marriage counsellor.  Her excuse was, “My father had a stroke and I had to stay home to look after him”. I argued, “Before we went there, she had siblings to look after her father. When we went there, all of a sudden, there was nobody to look after her father”.
There was also in-law interference. Comments like, “Usik2X lang na sa kwarta. Kami dinhi wa gani ipalit og bugas”.
When we mentioned about the kids sent to very expensive schools here, their comment was, “Kanang imong mga anak ipa-eskuela lang na sa Ateneo dinhi.”. I didnit like the idea for 2 reasons, (1) di ko gusto ang mga anak mahilayo nako; (2) cheaper tuod, but in the long run it will be more expensive. Kai, hasta akong mga anak boyboyon. Kahbao kana sa ato. Moingon dayon, “Kanang utang nimo namo, di na kabyran og sapi”. In other words, we will be perpetually indebted to them. I stick to my gun.
Yep. Our marriage was way down the bottom of her priority list.
 :) ;)
"Blood may be thicker than water, but love is thicker than anything."
- Goldie Nash
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 05:06:14 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2012, 05:27:24 PM »
- Goldie Nash

oh, Love, where art thou ;D

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2012, 07:01:17 PM »
Fate is the Hunter. :) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2012, 07:02:11 PM »
na in love na kaya ulet ang poster dito kaya nawawala?

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2015, 09:23:37 PM »
Tingali, got a better offer ... tihik man gud ka! Matud pa ni tart mora kono kag Ilocano. ;D
Remember my friend, .....
- Goldie Nash

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2015, 08:53:37 AM »
RESPECT YOUR PARTNER, AND YOURSELF.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2015, 11:04:03 PM »
RESPECT YOUR PARTNER, AND YOURSELF.
Reality suxs!!!!!
Honesty by Billy Joel With Lyrics

jacquie lou maravilla
1 month ago

the word honesty has depths and weights.... no matter how we chase everything what we chase in the end r always meaningless................but if we look at it in negatively the joy in our hearts will always be stolen by kind of people we met everyday... But there is always a positive insights "what we hold on, what we know, and what we hold in our hands" That is what they never can find and could never understand no matter how they tried to understand they can't! Even they laugh and find u stupid and been insulted face to face... It just prove their worth and meaning....Cheer up if unever find what ur looking for.... because this world is rotten and dying. what is real cannot be find here but in our hearts we know where to find it! Life is still beautiful.....
:(
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 11:06:45 PM by juan »

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2015, 01:29:48 AM »
hahahaha
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2015, 01:34:22 AM »
i am really honest these days regarding a love that can not be mine forever, 3rd party sucks

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2015, 05:38:54 AM »
KSP:
1. Kind;
2. Sincere;
3. Passionate. :) ;)