William & Gretchen Guerrero Lim Wedding

• 11 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: William & Gretchen Guerrero Lim Wedding
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2010, 01:01:54 PM »
The way the sun looks in their eyes, and life is always full of surprises looking at this beautiful couple .I’m so amazed a love like this exists, my heart melts every time they kissed, they are so in love with each other and this is barely just the beginning of their lives and hearing them said "I do, I do, I do love you…”

William and Gretchen look so happy and in love. Love is one of the greatest blessings the Lord has given the world. They were extremely happy, she's never looked so beautiful and there are no words that can even begin to express how beautiful ( and cute) the wedding pictures are… This will be a new and exciting chapter in their lives and a new road that will bring them much happiness and love. So thrilled and happy for the newly weds.

During the wedding, they have had so many snapshot memories that were perfect and shared. The smiles of love from all their close family, seeing Gretchen kissing her new husband for the first time, walking down the aisle hand in hand.

William was kind of emotional that night, looking back and  remembering all the details of what he had been through and I felt a warmth in my heart as I praise the Lord for His blessings for this young couple. Here are some pictures during the wedding.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 01:05:31 PM by mikeygatal »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: William & Gretchen Guerrero Lim Wedding
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2012, 07:20:40 PM »
my picture with the couple