Should the arrogant doc vj evardone apologize to ART and SHe?

• 108 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: Should the arrogant doc vj evardone apologize to ART and SHe?
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2012, 05:19:51 PM »
Going, going, gone! Who’s next? ??? ;D ;D ;D ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

angelogats

• OMG Rockz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2012, 12:36:26 AM »
wawa naman.. .hehehe

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2013, 01:41:48 AM »
newsflash!!!!!
Australia's population will reach 23M just after 10pm (AEST) tonight with the birth of a baby boy.
Target population is 40M by 2050.
 :) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2013, 07:08:32 PM »
Quote from: vj on March 05, 2010, 02:15:56 PM
i heard ur latest 'lingaw' is offering money/scholarships to young Filipino women in exchange for a night (or nights) with you for whatever absurd plans and crap that you're very desperate of. LOL
thanks for the entertainment (yes old man, you!) and keep 'em coming. ;D ;D ;D

#views = 365

j

juan

• View Profile
Apr 23, 2013

Quick Take: The idea of net zero homes -- homes that produce as much power as they use -- has been around for a while. But they have always suffered from the difficulty of matching the load profile to the generation profile. At most homes, much of the load occurs early in the morning and then again in the evening, when people are home from work. Meanwhile, generation from the home's solar panels is often highest in the middle of the day.

Solving this mismatch requires energy storage, and that's too expensive. But wait a minute. What if you already had a stack of batteries sitting out in your garage? What if your electric vehicles (EV) could store that solar electricity for you? Sure, you'd use some of it to run the car back and forth to the store. But you could also use those batteries to store energy for use by the house.

Recently I stopped by to warn about the scary future posited by Walmart's future energy plans. Now I urge you to think what might happen if, let's say 10 years from now, a substantial number of homeowners have solar panels and EVs. First, they'll need to buy far less power from their utilities. Second, they'll be able to time shift, so the power they do buy is at low time-of-use rates. -- Jesse Berst

Ford Motor Company and KB Home just announced that products from the Ford-led initiative MyEnergi Lifestyle will be featured in the homebuilder's ZeroHouse 2.0 model home in San Marcos, Calif
The collaboration is intended to raise awareness of MyEnergi Lifestyle benefits and provide a showcase for EVs, solar power systems and smart appliances. The companies say the initiative will demonstrate how the typical American family can potentially save money while reducing their impact on the environment by combining a highly efficient home design with the latest in smart home technology and an affordable plug-in hybrid vehicle.
The idea is to leverage technology so key energy-consuming devices in a home use less energy, while also shifting energy usage to less expensive periods. At night, for example, when energy costs are lower, a smart refrigerator can perform high-energy tasks like ice making or defrosting – just as Ford's plug-in vehicles do with recharging.
ZeroHouse 2.0 continues a national rollout of the net-zero energy home options KB Home began in the fall of 2011. But the San Marcos house pushes the envelope even more, the companies suggest in a press release. For example:
•         It's the first WaterSense-labeled home built in San Diego County, designed to use 20% less water than a typical new home
•         It includes a comprehensive Schneider Electric Wiser Home Management System that allows homeowners to monitor energy consumption and provides automation control via a web-based portal or mobile app
•         It features all-new Whirlpool smart appliances that incorporate Whirlpool 6th Sense Live technology; homeowners can monitor and program their appliances through wireless networks

j

juan

• View Profile
"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."
- Salvador Dali
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

#views = 500.

j

juan

• View Profile
Smart grid win pile-on: Lots of deals (plus milestones, honors and finance wins too)

Apr 26, 2013

PROJECT WINS

•         National Instruments is partnering with Prolucid LocalGrid Technologies to build the next-generation energy management system for Toronto Hydro, Canada's largest municipal electric utility. Funded by nearly $2.5 million in grants from Canada's ecoENERGY Innovation Initiative and Ontario's Smart Grid Fund, the project takes advantage of distributed intelligence technology to manage renewable energy generated by the community onto the power grid. In addition to allowing for increased generation capacity, thereby reducing greenhouse gas emissions, the companies say the integrated platform can improve reliability and efficiency across the electric power system.

•         Silver Spring Networks entered into an agreement with Masers Energy Malaysia to help bring smart infrastructure benefits to Malaysia. Under the agreement, Silver Spring Networks will coordinate smart infrastructure technology, planning and services for Masers’ Smart Grid City Melaka and Special Economic Zone Melaka projects. “We are excited to partner with Silver Spring Networks as we build a modern, 21st century infrastructure to help accelerate economic growth and deliver innovative smart city services for Malaysia’s citizens,” said Dato’ Seri Suhaimi Abd Rahman, CEO at Masers Energy.

•         Aclara Technologies announced that Indiana's Anderson Municipal Light and Power will implement its TWACS power-line communications system. The utility will use the system to reduce costs and improve service to the almost 60,000 residents of Anderson, Ind., a city about 25 miles northeast of Indianapolis. The TWACS AMI upgrade being implemented allows customers to track electric consumption, helping them identify and cut back on expensive areas of usage. Anderson Mayor Kevin S. Smith said that "an additional benefit from TWACS is that the utility eventually could institute prepay systems with no additional fees, giving customers more choice in determining how their electricity is delivered.”

•         Oracle has been selected by Latvenergo AS, Latvia’s largest energy supplier, to help it enhance customer service as it prepares to meet the challenges of a newly deregulated energy market. As part of the agreement, Oracle Utilities will provide Latvenergo with an integrated solution comprising its customer care and billing, customer self-service and business intelligence offerings. "As energy markets in the Baltics deregulate, the ability to offer competitive differentiation through top-notch customer service becomes vital," noted Rodger Smith, Oracle senior vice president and general manager.

•         Milsoft Utility Solutions reports that the Coosa Valley Electric Cooperative in Talladega, Alabama has chosen its GIS and field engineering solutions. “As the demands on our electric distribution system become not only greater but more complex, we must have an accurate, detailed computer model and facilities data base,” said Manager of Engineering Ryan Hart, “Milsoft GIS and FE will enable us to do both.” Coosa Valley EC provides electric energy to more than 16,000 customers in rural East Central Alabama. 

•         Acclaim Energy Advisors, which provides energy management solutions, announced a six- year strategic agreement with the Texas General Land Office to provide DLO365sm Powered by AT&T to government agencies and facilities. Acclaim says the offering will reduce utility costs, protect sensitive equipment from power surges, help restore reliability to the Texas power grid and generate revenue for participating government agencies. "We're famous for our weather extremes here in Texas -- it may be freezing in the Panhandle while we're wearing shorts on our sunny coastline," said Texas Land Commissioner Jerry Patterson. "That means our grid has to be ready for frequent and sometimes unpredictable peaks in demand. So we're particularly excited about Acclaim's new technology by helping to protect the Texas electric grid and drive revenue for participants."

•         Survalent Technology has commissioned a new SCADA system for Jackson Purchase Energy Corporation in Kentucky, which is a not-for-profit electric cooperative serving the electrical requirements for their members since 1937. They are a member of Big Rivers Electric Corporation. “Jackson Purchase has implemented many of our smart grid applications," noted Survalent Sales VP Steve Strauss. "They are one of a growing number of Survalent users who are using end-of-line voltage from their AMI system to maximize voltage reduction during demand response periods and at the same time assure their customers are within voltage limit standards.”
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 08:02:49 PM by juan »

tart

• Global Moderator
  • a one man-woman...
    • View Profile
    • www.boholster.com
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2013, 08:03:01 PM »
Nag public apology nba xa?
Hehe!
follow us too at www.boholster.com

"it's good to be hated of who you are than to be loved of who you are not...."

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2013, 08:06:28 PM »
Hehe!
Ask skipper, her most beloved bf. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2013, 08:12:23 PM »
Hehe!
Ayao pagsaba! Tingalig wa na tai mahuk2X gikan ni skipper. Hehehe :) ;)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 08:13:33 PM by juan »