I've been telling you people for years that the Zombies ARE coming!

• 6 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Wow! Wonder what that was all about?! Naked men, face eating, cops shooting - not your typical news day!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
New LSD huh? Probably some kind of drug designed by the government to start the Zombie apocalypse.

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Nothing new. Happened in the late ‘60s. Woodstock ... hippies ... lsd ... campus riots ... etc.
As a Cuban refugee here said, “I left Cuba in the ‘60s and went to USA to escape Castro’s revolution. Only to be caught in the midst of campus revolution. So, I left USA and came to Aus ‘coz the Aussies are too lazy to start a revolution”. Hehehe.
:) ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
I'd have to say, if I'd witnessed this happening, I'd picked up the bluntest object I could find to see how far I could knock this guy's head into the next county. I mean, the guy was gnawing at another human's face! Sometimes it's not prudent to call the cops (we ridicule so much) while sitting by witnessing horror in the making.

I would have batted a 1000 on this guy's head.

j

juan

• View Profile
Boholano Zombie
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 07:23:00 PM »
so you wont get intrigued, the real score is that sila na....They like each other so much. It's not for show.
in other words, wala ka nang chance. So you can call me whatever you like, but it wont change the fact na ayaw na ayaw talaga ni She sayo. And kung hindi ka pa titigil, you will receive not just spanking. Baka martilyuhin na talaga kita.

Martilyo ang gamiton. ??? Interesting. ;D :D :) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: I've been telling you people for years that the Zombies ARE coming!
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 05:59:07 PM »
tubig dagat lang katapat nyan hahaha

j

juan

• View Profile
Re: I've been telling you people for years that the Zombies ARE coming!
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2012, 09:13:06 PM »
Like what he said to that girl, he's gonna say, "Nothing personal. Strictly business". Wonder how much was involved. Lunch hosted and all that pakulo. Hehehe. :) ;)
Na-guilty conscience ako tuloy.  ;D :D :) ;)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 09:32:46 PM by juan »