• 4 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Freddy Galvis Banned for 50 Games
« on: June 21, 2012, 01:13:13 AM »
by Associated Press

Major League Baseball Tuesday banned Philadelphia Phillies rookie second baseman Freddy Galvis for 50 games for using a performance-enhancing drug.

Galvis tested positive for clostebol, a synthetic anabolic steroid.

A trace amount of a banned substance -- 80 parts in a trillion -- was detected in my urine sample, Galvis said in a statement. I cannot understand how even this tiny particle of a banned substance got into my body.

The Phillies continue to believe in and endorse Major League Baseball's drug policy. We also support Freddy Galvis in his determination to put this matter behind him and we look forward to his return as a productive member of the Phillies as soon as possible, the Phillies said in a statement.

Galvis, a 22-year-old rookie, is currently on the disabled list with a lower back injury.
He has played in 58 games for the Phillies, filling in for injured All-Star Chase Utley.

Galvis was hitting .226 with 15 doubles, three home runs, 24 RBI and 14 runs scored.
Galvis said in his statement he had not and would never knowingly use anything illegal to enhance my performance.

Re: Freddy Galvis Banned for 50 Games
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 12:36:44 AM »
I do not know what to do better.Plase help me.  I would like to join the group.

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 01:04:11 AM »
I know I'm not a lot of people up on it. It is very good here. I'm sure if anyone has read it, I must say.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 02:04:10 AM »
keep posting, just sayin'

erika

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 03:14:02 AM »
by Associated Press

Major League Baseball Tuesday banned Philadelphia Phillies rookie second baseman Freddy Galvis for 50 games for using a performance-enhancing drug.

Galvis tested positive for clostebol, a synthetic anabolic steroid.

A trace amount of a banned substance -- 80 parts in a trillion -- was detected in my urine sample, Galvis said in a statement. I cannot understand how even this tiny particle of a banned substance got into my body.

The Phillies continue to believe in and endorse Major League Baseball's drug policy. We also support Freddy Galvis in his determination to put this matter behind him and we look forward to his return as a productive member of the Phillies as soon as possible, the Phillies said in a statement.

Galvis, a 22-year-old rookie, is currently on the disabled list with a lower back injury.
He has played in 58 games for the Phillies, filling in for injured All-Star Chase Utley.

Galvis was hitting .226 with 15 doubles, three home runs, 24 RBI and 14 runs scored.
Galvis said in his statement he had not and would never knowingly use anything illegal to enhance my performance.

OMG !!!!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 03:15:07 AM by erika »
OMG fashion lover