• 89 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: Filipinos encouraged to apply for Australian visas
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2012, 04:12:08 PM »
yea, why not!

Anong balita? Parang nawala ang momentum. ??? :) ;)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 04:46:56 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
Updates On Australian Jobs Especially to Filipinos
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2012, 04:43:14 PM »
March 22, 2012 – Are you a Filipino and interested to apply for an Australia visa and be able to work in Australia?

Filipinos are well-known as one of the world’s most hardworking individuals as well as for being dedicated and loyal, striving hard to be excellent in everything that they do. For these reasons, many foreign employers prefer and request Filipino workers to be their employees.

There are a large number of Filipino communities as Australia attracts lots of immigrants and workers all over the world because of their economic stability.

Over the years, Australia has been a haven for Filipinos aspiring immigration to Australia for better work and a better life.

With the current booming economy, driven by its mining and resources boom, nowadays, lots of job opportunities are available in Australia, from accounting to translation/interpretation, and many more other jobs in between.

These days, the booming mining and resources industry along with the looming retirement of the baby boomers had triggered a great demand of skilled workers in Australia as well as a rising reliance on 457 visa, Australian skilled visa.

A new report by the Victorian Employers Chamber of Commerce revealed that Australia will have a skilled worker shortage, with the county requiring 1.4 million additional workers by 2025, unless steps are taken. This huge demand is great news for many job seekers especially for Filipinos who are aspiring to fulfill their Australian dream of working and Australia immigration.

As Philippines is the largest exporter of nurses in the world supplying 25% of all overseas nurses, with an Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development study reporting that one of every six foreign-born nurses in the OECD countries is from the Philippines, along with the impending nursing shortage in Australia brought by the looming baby boomer’s retirement, health care jobs like nursing is a great job to apply for in Australia for Filipinos.

If you want to work in Australia as a nurse, you must first get a working visa in Australia and comply with the Australia visa application requirements.

Moreover, because of huge infrastructure and mining projects as well as ICT infrastructure in mining, oil and gas companies absolutely critical to the way they operate, Australia is in need of skilled ICT staff, engineers, trade and construction workers, as well as the health professionals as the country’s ageing health workforce begins to retire.

Filipino workers with the necessary skills and qualifications in the aforementioned jobs can apply for working visa Australia and be able to work in these fields.

So if you are interested to work in Australia, apply now for a visa for Australia and you will be on your way for immigration Australia.

source:
overseas-filipinos.com

http://www.overseas-filipinos.com/interesting-facts-about-australia.html#.T2qq8IFVXJh

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2012, 04:54:02 PM »
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined" by Henry David Thoreau. :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2012, 04:57:02 PM »
"Dream what you want to dream. Go where you want to go. Be what you want to be. Because you have only one life and only one chance to do all the things you want to do."
:) ;)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 04:57:18 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2013, 11:27:07 PM »
Yeah, skipper, thought you might be interested to get in touch with POEA Administrator Carlos Cao Jr. Always best to establish good connection  with people in high places. Hehehe. :) ;)
any feedback on this? Seems POEA is keeping arms length distance. :-\
Maybe becoz its modus operandi is appoint Philippine recruitment agencies to handle. Whereas, in this case, mining companies are recruiting directly. Wonder why. :-\ :)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 11:28:28 PM by juan »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2013, 04:25:37 PM »
kumuha na kasi kayo mga tol

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2013, 02:55:57 PM »
Anong balita? Parang nawala ang momentum. ??? :) ;)
Couldn't attract kababayans back home? ??? Why am I not surprised? :(

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2013, 03:03:09 PM »
kumuha na kasi kayo mga tol
fallen into deaf ears. :(

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2013, 12:30:32 PM »
Couldn't attract kababayans back home? ??? Why am I not surprised? :(
sobrang confident to survive?

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2013, 03:36:18 PM »
sobrang confident to survive?
That's right. And that's becoz sobra kadaghang philanthropists tigpadala og periodic remittances.
It's also our fault. Magpasikat man sad ta. Aron ingnon kitang mga o/s Pinoys mga maaung tao. :) ;)