Updates On Australian Jobs Especially to Filipinos

• 11 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Updates On Australian Jobs Especially to Filipinos
« on: July 02, 2012, 01:54:24 AM »
March 22, 2012 – Are you a Filipino and interested to apply for an Australia visa and be able to work in Australia?

Filipinos are well-known as one of the world’s most hardworking individuals as well as for being dedicated and loyal, striving hard to be excellent in everything that they do. For these reasons, many foreign employers prefer and request Filipino workers to be their employees.

There are a large number of Filipino communities as Australia attracts lots of immigrants and workers all over the world because of their economic stability.

Over the years, Australia has been a haven for Filipinos aspiring immigration to Australia for better work and a better life.

With the current booming economy, driven by its mining and resources boom, nowadays, lots of job opportunities are available in Australia, from accounting to translation/interpretation, and many more other jobs in between.

These days, the booming mining and resources industry along with the looming retirement of the baby boomers had triggered a great demand of skilled workers in Australia as well as a rising reliance on 457 visa, Australian skilled visa.

A new report by the Victorian Employers Chamber of Commerce revealed that Australia will have a skilled worker shortage, with the county requiring 1.4 million additional workers by 2025, unless steps are taken. This huge demand is great news for many job seekers especially for Filipinos who are aspiring to fulfill their Australian dream of working and Australia immigration.

As Philippines is the largest exporter of nurses in the world supplying 25% of all overseas nurses, with an Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development study reporting that one of every six foreign-born nurses in the OECD countries is from the Philippines, along with the impending nursing shortage in Australia brought by the looming baby boomer’s retirement, health care jobs like nursing is a great job to apply for in Australia for Filipinos.

If you want to work in Australia as a nurse, you must first get a working visa in Australia and comply with the Australia visa application requirements.

Moreover, because of huge infrastructure and mining projects as well as ICT infrastructure in mining, oil and gas companies absolutely critical to the way they operate, Australia is in need of skilled ICT staff, engineers, trade and construction workers, as well as the health professionals as the country’s ageing health workforce begins to retire.

Filipino workers with the necessary skills and qualifications in the aforementioned jobs can apply for working visa Australia and be able to work in these fields.

So if you are interested to work in Australia, apply now for a visa for Australia and you will be on your way for immigration Australia.

source:
overseas-filipinos.com

http://www.overseas-filipinos.com/interesting-facts-about-australia.html#.T2qq8IFVXJh
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 02:02:42 AM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
Re: Updates On Australian Jobs Especially to Filipinos
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 02:09:28 AM »
nice... salamat Juan...
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 03:28:53 AM »
so enticing!

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 07:59:49 PM »
The question is, how massive is the response from the people back home to this massive demand? Something tells me I'm only bullsh*tting myself posting this.  ::) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
New job numbers show mining going strong
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 11:41:21 PM »
The Australian Bureau of Statistics has released its detailed quarterly jobs figures showing the Australian mining sector has continued its fast-paced growth - and NSW Miners have played an important role in that expansion. In May 2012, almost 260,000 people were employed in the mining sector around Australia. That’s a rise of over 88 percent since May 2009 compared with total Australian employment which grew by 5.5 percent over the same period.

This increase is impressive and has exceeded official expectations. Back in 2010, the Federal Government’s National Resources Sector Employment Taskforce forecast that employment in the minerals sector would see an annual average growth rate of just under 5 percent, reaching 216,000 people employed by the end of 2014. But the new ABS figures show that job growth in the mining sector surpassed government expectations in November 2011.

In NSW alone, there are now over 50,000 people directly employed in mining, representing a 68 percent increase in mining jobs between May 2009 and May 2012. But the economic reach of mining is much further than our traditional mining towns. The industry helps generate over 300,000 direct and indirect jobs in our state and there are at least 3,800 Sydney businesses supplying goods and services to our mines.

And the growth of mining in our state affords our youth more education and employment pathways. Right now, there are at least 750 school leavers and university graduates participating in training and apprenticeships at our mines.

Even if you aren’t directly employed in mining or a business that services the industry, it’s fair to say that almost everyone is connected to mining in some way. It could be through your shares or your superannuation. Or through the government services and infrastructure that are funded through royalties worth $1.2 billion every year and growing.

Mining helps to put teachers in our classrooms, nurses in our hospitals and police on our streets. Plus, NSW Miners also produce the coal that powers 91 percent of Sydney’s homes and businesses. So the responsible growth of the NSW mining industry benefits not just our miners, but the whole State.
:) ;)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 11:41:56 PM by juan »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2012, 02:05:35 AM »
maka try nga mag australia

j

juan

• View Profile
You'll seldom experience regret for anything that you've done.
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2012, 07:23:53 PM »
“You'll seldom experience regret for anything that you've done. It is what you haven't done that will torment you. The message, therefore, is clear. Do it! Develop an appreciation for the present moment. Seize every second of your life and savor it. Value your present moments. Using them up in any self-defeating ways means you've lost them forever.”  :) ;)
- Wayne Dyer

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2012, 08:04:18 PM »
maka try nga mag australia
Something tells me, though, that this article is more targeted on Filipinos back home – not the o/s Pinoys. ‘coz that’s where real cheap labour is. Saves a lot, especially, when the company has yet to train unskilled workers.
Also, unlike many other nationals, Pinoys mingle easily with the Aussies. Aussies are xenophobic. Understandably enough. Cheap labour could drive the local wage down. But the Pinoys are exception. Although, it seems. Yes, one on the plus side of our colonial mentality.
Not meant to discourage you. You can always try.
:) ;)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 08:40:58 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
Nursing Demand vs Mining Demand
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2012, 08:11:36 PM »
March 22, 2012 – Are you a Filipino and interested to apply for an Australia visa http://www.nationalvisas.com.au/ and be able to work in Australia?

Filipinos are well-known as one of the world’s most hardworking individuals as well as for being dedicated and loyal, striving hard to be excellent in everything that they do. For these reasons, many foreign employers prefer and request Filipino workers to be their employees.

There are a large number of Filipino communities as Australia attracts lots of immigrants and workers all over the world because of their economic stability.

Over the years, Australia has been a haven for Filipinos aspiring immigration to Australia for better work and a better life.

With the current booming economy, driven by its mining and resources boom, nowadays, lots of job opportunities are available in Australia, from accounting to translation/interpretation, and many more other jobs in between.

These days, the booming mining and resources industry along with the looming retirement of the baby boomers had triggered a great demand of skilled workers in Australia as well as a rising reliance on 457 visa, Australian skilled visa http://www.nationalvisas.com.au/skilled/skilledvisas.htm.

A new report by the Victorian Employers Chamber of Commerce revealed that Australia will have a skilled worker shortage, with the county requiring 1.4 million additional workers by 2025, unless steps are taken. This huge demand is great news for many job seekers especially for Filipinos who are aspiring to fulfill their Australian dream of working and Australia immigration.

As Philippines is the largest exporter of nurses in the world supplying 25% of all overseas nurses, with an Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development study reporting that one of every six foreign-born nurses in the OECD countries is from the Philippines, along with the impending nursing shortage in Australia brought by the looming baby boomer’s retirement, health care jobs like nursing is a great job to apply for in Australia for Filipinos.

If you want to work in Australia as a nurse, you must first get a working visa in Australia http://www.nationalvisas.com.au/working/workingholidayvisas.htm and comply with the Australia visa application requirements.

Moreover, because of huge infrastructure and mining projects as well as ICT infrastructure in mining, oil and gas companies absolutely critical to the way they operate, Australia is in need of skilled ICT staff, engineers, trade and construction workers, as well as the health professionals as the country’s ageing health workforce begins to retire.

Filipino workers with the necessary skills and qualifications in the aforementioned jobs can apply for working visa Australia and be able to work in these fields.

So if you are interested to work in Australia, apply now for a visa for Australia and you will be on your way for immigration Australia.

source:
overseas-filipinos.com

http://www.overseas-filipinos.com/interesting-facts-about-australia.html#.T2qq8IFVXJh
Wonder why this article is highly focused on the nursing demand and not on the mining demand.
40K for the next 3 years is nothing. And, relative to mining, the money isn't all that high either. Gonna be a cutthroat competition for the jobs.
Unlike mining. That's where the real big demand and the real big money is!!!!!
:-\ ;)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 11:21:26 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
Breeding healthier and longer-living offspring.
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2012, 08:21:10 PM »
Oh, yes, not suprising if the Phil will become the highest exporter of miners to Aus. Nope. Not interested in the Pinoys. Only lovely young Pinays. To help me save Aus endangered species. Breeding healthier and longer-living offspring. ;D ;)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 08:28:16 PM by juan »