MS. CVIRAA 2008 WINNERS

• 68 replies

arrix

• View Profile
Re: MS. CVIRAA 2008 WINNERS
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2008, 04:22:29 PM »
we always welcome a willing sponsor to be a judge too but perhaps you have to pay your own fare all the way to the Philippines but you don't have to worry about your stay there because we will take care of that! so, your next planned vacation will be in the Philippines then?

hmm sounds like a deal!

m

mtrushmore

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2008, 05:12:47 PM »
mikey, im planning to go home to the phil. next year. in june. naa bay mga beauty pageant anang buwana. i can sponsor some prizes. gusto ko mo judge kay hilig ko motanaw sa mga beautiful girls.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2008, 05:50:05 PM »
mikey, im planning to go home to the phil. next year. in june. naa bay mga beauty pageant anang buwana. i can sponsor some prizes. gusto ko mo judge kay hilig ko motanaw sa mga beautiful girls.

for sure there would be a lot like the Miss Tagbilaran Beauty Pageant but i am not really sure of the date because the winner will represent the Miss Bohol Sandugo Beauty Pageant will be held every year(July), i will ask the organizers in Bohol,thanks for the interest.You and Arrix, definitely have a keen eye on beauty.

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2008, 10:21:59 PM »
Maganda lang yan dahil may make up..i want a simple beauty!

consuelo

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2008, 10:40:33 PM »
Maganda lang yan dahil may make up..i want a simple beauty!

hoy casidie baka inggit ka lang kasi hindi mo mapakita yang fez mo at least ako kahit walang make up maganda pa rin

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2008, 10:42:52 PM »
MORE PHOTOS CAN BE SEEN AT THE PHOTO GALLERY, CLICK LINK: www.mikeygatal.com/kodakikobi

By Leo Udtohan

Gracias por todo, gracias por tanto para Mikey Gatal (who owns the celebrated www.mikeygatal.com) as the major presentor of the recently concluded Mr. and Ms Central Visayas Regional Athletic Association (CVIRAA) 2008, March 26 at the Holy Name University. Mikey who supports event like this contributed more to the success of the pageant. Fiel Angeli Araoarao-Gabin co-chaired the pageant committee, while another who’s who, Raul Gatal, hosted the pageant. The Bohol and Tagbilaran City divisions of DepEd are this year’s hosts in the March 25-31 activity. Main venue of the sports competitions is the Garcia Sports Complex. The 15 divisions joining CVIRAA meet 2008 are Tagbilaran City of Bohol and a separate delegation from the provincial division of Bohol; Bais City, Bayawan City, Tanjay City, and Dumaguete City of Negros Oriental and a separate delegation from the provincial division of Negros Oriental; Cebu City, Danao City, Lapu-lapu City, Mandaue City, Talisay City and Toledo City of Cebu province and another delegation from the provincial division of Cebu; and the Siquijor delegation.

By Fiel Angeli Arao-arao Gabin

MR.AND MISS CVIRAA 2008,MARCH 26,7:30PM,HOLY NAME UNIVERSITY GYM,TAGBILARAN CITY.ADMISSION IS FREE!
26,7:30PM,HOLY NAME UNIVERSITY
GYM,TAGBILARAN CITY.ADMISSION IS FREE!

Mr. and Miss CVIRAA 2008
HOSTED BY THE TAGBILARAN CITY SCHOOLS
DIVISION

Mr. Raul Phillip O. Gatal
Master of Ceremonies

Posted by:

Fiel Angeli Espejo Araoarao - Gabin
City Information Officer
Tagbilaran City, Bohol
CO-Chair, Mr. and Miss CVIRAA 2008
Committee

oo nga naman at tama ka tita consuelo, napahanga mo ako sa ganda mo
"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Mr. Boombastic

• Binagkal Mode Usa Tah..LOL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2008, 08:48:49 AM »
Ngeeeeeeeeeeee!...di ako agree sa iyo...maganda yata si Casidie di mo lang nakita, ksi conservative sya...isa yata sya sa mga talent  ng ABS sa Manila way back 2003
Pag may nagsabi sayo’ng "I DON'T LIKE YOU" wag mong damdamin.. Hilahin m0 k0 at saka m0 sabihin sa kanya’ng "hu cares?!" eto o si KENT mahal na mahal ako!!!

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2008, 09:27:40 AM »
Ngeeeeeeeeeeee!...di ako agree sa iyo...maganda yata si Casidie di mo lang nakita, ksi conservative sya...isa yata sya sa mga talent  ng ABS sa Manila way back 2003

e di gurang na rin pala gaya ni Consuelo?hahaha
"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

consuelo

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2008, 06:25:59 PM »

kung maganda sya magpakita sya at least ako nakapag japan na, meaning maganda ako noon at di gaya ni casidie