Robert Blair Carabuena must go to jail!

• 6 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Robert Blair Carabuena must go to jail!
« on: August 15, 2012, 11:04:35 AM »
Robert Blair Carabuena should be jailed for accosting a public servant, fined for traffic infraction, and made to render public service duties for one year 24/7 in EDSA traffic bottlenecks as traffic enforcer.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Robert Blair Carabuena must go to jail!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 11:10:04 AM »
Yan ang kunsentidor na ama kaya nagiging asal baboy ang anak mong mukhang baboy. Mga hayop kayo. Nagtatrabaho ng marangal sasampalin mo? Mayaman man o mahirap, executive man o MMDA enforcer kapag lumabag sa batas nararapat lang na parusahan. Equal rights, equal protection and equal punishment para sa lahat dito sa Pilipinas.?

bahay ni MMDA enforcer Saturnino Fabros, binisita ng news5

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 01:50:16 PM »
he is hot!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 09:14:34 PM »
hot pa sa lechon? hahaha

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 09:27:25 PM »
don't you think philip morris should have another warning written on their cigarette packs? robert carabuena is dangerous to your health.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 09:31:49 PM »
Last Saturday, Carabuena, an executive of the PMI, manhandled Saturnino Fabros after he was accosted by the MMDA traffic officer.

The petitioners claim Carabuena's behavior  "is a disservice to the corporate image of PMI and the global goodwill it has earned through years."

"We do not know the reason/s that agitated him to confront the traffic enforcer. But whatever the reason, this behavior is inexcusable and must never be condoned by a globally recognized company that counts among its values emotional intelligence," they said.

The petitioners believe that Carabuena tarnishes PMI's public image.

The leading multinational tobacco company boasts of their employees as their foundation, "sharing unique values including emotional intelligence as well as being emotionally perceptive to the feelings of others and having the sensitivity to influence the moods of others in a positive way".

An insider told InterAksyon.com on Wednesday that Carabuena, PMI's resourcing supervisor, failed to come to work.

When asked if PMI would have any disciplinary action against him, the source said the company "is working" on Carabuena's case.

Meanwhile, PMI issued this statement on Wednesday:

"We are aware of the incident involving our employee Robert Blair Carabuena."

"The incident happened last Saturday (Aug 11) and Mr. Carabuena was on his personal time and was not doing any work in behalf of the company when the incident took place."

"When the complete facts surrounding the incident are not yet clear to make a full appreciation of the situation, the company would obviously not condone inappropriate conduct by any of our employees."

"We understand the matter is being investigated by the authorities and we will monitor developments closely."

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2012, 10:37:32 PM »
I agree. Ako rin po ay galit na galit noong nakita ko ang ginawa ni Carabuena kay Mr. Fabros. I cried when I saw him on video--his shocked face--his hurt--being berated by Carabuena especially that hurt in his eyes habang minamaliit siya. Mostly because I was thinking kung akoy anak niya o asawa how hurt would I be to see my love one treated like nothing. Then I read comments online and partly felt better dahil people were venting their anger..all sorts..like gusto natin siya isumpa. I felt so sad and sorry for Mr. Fabros.. Pero huwag po padaloy daloy na lang sa masasamang pananalita dahil nagbubunga ito ng behaviour exactly like Carabuena. Too much anger. Too much hate. Ego. Kaya agad nanapak ginawa niya. Kaya po tayo ay mag-excercise to think before we talk, naguumpisa po sa isip- para wala po agad nasasaktan at nakikipag-away. Kahit na po online dahil maraming kabataan anak natin naka online natutunan asal at pananalita natin. Maybe we can heal as a nation dahil ang mga anger po natin maraming pinagmumulan sa mga sariling buhay natin. Frustrations (and yes masarap iyvent kay Carabuena hehe). Because we see and know of people like this Carabuena guy sa Pilipinas bawat sulok maraming ganyan. Marami po tayong anger kailangan iy-vent, idaan na lang po sa sports o sa arts!. Turn your anger into paintings, sports or just throw sticks at some wall then forget about it. May paraan po to not feel 'minamaliit' by turning it into positive things sa life natin--by working harder and having dreams and having plans!. Wag po tayo 'mobrule mindset' (mobrule parang sa India read about it) medyo backwards thinking po yan--or just open our minds and learn better ways. I instantly liked and felt for Mr. Fabros dahil napakababa po ng kanyang loob at minabuting hindi manlaban sa oras ng kanyang trabaho--to me that is very professional ( especially for the MMDA). It's admirable how he controlled his emotions to physically fight the guy back while at work. Sa akin lang naman po--to me Mr. Fabros is the real meaning of bravery-- not to succumb to anger and emotions lalo at mukhang walang logic ang kalaban. I have never heard him utter one word of hate on his interviews. Mahirap po labanan ang mga taong baluktot na ang tuwid. I hope and wish Mr. Fabros heals inside sa panglalait ni Carabuena dahil yan po ang killer sa life natin---hurts insid--turns into anger and bitterness in turn failure. But i believe napaka gandang loob ni kuya. Carabuena should have just gone to his house, brought flowers and really say sorry to him and his family, take it like a man as he dished it and uplift kuyas feelings na binugbog niya. But then I'm dreaming.

What I love about us pinoys though...we are so passionate haha..of standing up for the needy and the downtrodden..huwag lang po tayo gumamit ng marahas na paraan at pananalita. We can help by petitions and supporting in better ways.
Stop Hate. Spead love not misery.