• 0 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
How Job Descriptions Can Help You Plan Your Career
« on: September 29, 2012, 07:55:31 PM »
Posted: 18/09/2012 5:00:00 AM by Mining Oil and Gas Jobs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We recently published a very cool photo of an underground drill rig on our Google+ page. It wasn’t long before someone asked us a really good question,

“What type of schooling do I have to get into to work with this type of machinery?”

That’s music to our ears. Anytime we can help someone find employment or plan their future in mining, energy, oil or gas careers, we’re pretty happy. It also was a good reminder not everyone realizes how much information we’re packing in the Careers and Industry Guide.

To read further, click http://www.miningoilgasjobs.com.au/Our-Blog/September-2012/how-job-descriptions-can-help-you-plan-your-career.aspx :) ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.