j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
6 Types of Frustrated Jobseekers - INFOGRAPHIC
« on: October 07, 2012, 09:41:30 PM »
Posted: 21/08/2012 5:00:00 AM by Mining Oil and Gas Jobs
Filed under: Job-seekers, Recruitment, Career-resources

Every single day we run into jobseekers frustrated with their job search. When a new role doesn’t come as quickly as expected, many people start to despair and even give up. An article at the Harvard Business Review identified some of the common reasons your job search might not be going as planned. We thought it was worth putting their observations into an infographic.

If you’re looking for your first swing on an offshore rig, trying to find a mining job, or wondering why you can’t move up the ladder, the image below may provide valuable insight. One thing is certain. If you’re feeling frustration in your job search, you need to correct the problem right away. Believe it or not, the solution might be easier than you think.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.