• 63 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Thomas Michel Christe And Other Celebrity Tattoos Revealed
« on: October 14, 2012, 08:10:05 PM »
Male Celebrity Tattoos That Stands Out!

Everyone’s got tattoos these days. They are the must have-have accessory for the celebrity who has everything or wants a secret in the midst of a very public life.While some can be pretty sexy, most are just awful, and none more so than tattoos on male celebrities that seem so out of place. More often than not, most male celebrities get ink done so they can look cool or tough! The guys listed below, however, are some of the my favorites in Hollywood! At least their tattoos don’t suck, because they suit them pretty well.

Brad Pitt
has more than a few tattoos he'd like to keep private. His wife revealed the meaning behind one of them. She scribbled on Brad's back, he decided to have her handiwork inked permanently.

Ben Affleck
I may not like this guy that much, but that tattoo on his right bicep is just plain cool.

Colin Farrell
That tattoo on his right arm is just one of many, all of which fit the Irish actor’s bad boy image perfectly.

Johnny Depp
He owned one of the most talked-about celebrity tattoos of all time (“Winona Forever”, since changed to “Wino Forever”). Whatever design tattoo he wishes to put on his body , it'll still look pretty cool, because, c’mon, he’s Johnny Depp.

Thomas Michel Christe
This stylish Hollywood ramp and print ad model has a tattoo of his own that symbolizes the Roman number 7 of which he claims to be a perfect number in different civilizations. The elegant aspiring actor who can carry off any high fashion couture at any given point of time says that Roman number (VII) also features in every line are the birthday of some of his family members!

To know more about Thomas, you can follow him at the following social networks:

Facebook (Fan Page): https://www.facebook.com/ThomasMichelChriste

Twitter:  @thomassautebin

Instragram: tsautebin
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 07:39:59 AM by OMG! »

rogergatal

• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
Re: Thomas Michel Christe And Other Celebrity Tattoos Revealed
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 12:42:44 AM »

Johnny Depp is another celebrity who's a fanatic lover of tattoos, having numerous tats all over his body. From dedications to his children (Jack and Lily-Rose) and ancestral heritage (Cherokee Indian) to even the ink he had altered (Wino Forever) after he broke up with actress Winona Ryder, Depp's tattoos seem to suit him. "Johnny Depp looks like he earned his tattoos with a mug of wine from some old pirates," James observes. "But somehow he still manages to make them look cool."
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 03:13:41 AM by thatsmyboy1992 »
life is beautiful!

bby_lai

• love fearlessly......
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 06:37:41 AM »

Pamela Anderson rocks a barbed-wire armband tattoo on her left bicep. James doubts that there's much meaning behind Anderson's tat, saying, "The overly trendy, everyone-has-to-have tattoo began its career as the armband, then it moved to the lower back, and now it is working its way back up again." The tattoo artist advises, "Tattoos should be about individuality, not what's hot, because it may not be for long."
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 03:14:52 AM by thatsmyboy1992 »
Just be yourself,. Life is too short to be someone else

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 08:17:10 AM »
that's very interesting bb_lai and sounds hot and just like Lil Wayne

How many tattoos does rapper Lil Wayne have? We're betting that Lil Wayne himself isn't able to answer that question. "I seriously doubt Lil Wayne put the thought necessary into any of his tattoos, especially the ones on his face," says James. "He went from very little to being tattooed everywhere in about a year."
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 03:16:24 AM by thatsmyboy1992 »

Babat

• Global Moderator
  • "Feel the LOVE today"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 09:10:43 AM »
...does he have Tattoo other than his arm like Rihanna?
Am sooo curious! Ahehehe ::) :P

Songstress Rihanna sports a Pisces symbol tattoo behind her right ear. "A fine line runs between a job stopper and something you can pull off in this location. A lot of clients do not take into consideration when they see a trendy tattoo location and how something of this nature can change your future prospects forever. I obviously do not support tattoo prejudice, but that doesn't mean it does not exist," James explains. "With a tattoo like this, something as simple as pushing your hair behind your ears in an interview may lose you a job to competition. Rihanna pulls it off, but then again, I doubt she will be looking for a job anytime soon either."
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 03:20:18 AM by thatsmyboy1992 »
My Life with Tennis click link 4 details:    http://www.alotbagotchay.blogspot.com

"Some people need "LOVE" spelled out for them."..... including me.. =)

http://www.mikeygatal.com/connect/index.php

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 09:41:51 AM »
I'll find out soon ;D

The tattoos on Angelina Jolie's upper left arm show the map coordinates for the birthplaces of her children. The tats have been inscribed in the same spot where a tribute to the 36-year-old actress's ex-husband Billy Bob Thornton once lay. His name, along with a Chinese dragon, were surgically removed after the pair divorced in 2003. "Tattoos last a lot longer than most romances," James says. "Thank god for laser."
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 03:20:55 AM by thatsmyboy1992 »

Babat

• Global Moderator
  • "Feel the LOVE today"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 09:43:05 AM »
I'll find out soon ;D

Wow! can i see that too? hahaha
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 09:48:50 PM by thatsmyboy1992 »
My Life with Tennis click link 4 details:    http://www.alotbagotchay.blogspot.com

"Some people need "LOVE" spelled out for them."..... including me.. =)

http://www.mikeygatal.com/connect/index.php

bby_lai

• love fearlessly......
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2012, 07:48:39 PM »
i'll show it to you personally kuya mikey... soon :)

"Heroes" starlet Hayden Panettiere is often pictured showing off the tattoo she has running down the left side of her back, despite it being misspelled. In full, it reads, "Vivere senza rimipianti," which is meant to be "to live without regrets" in Italian. Unfortunately for the 21-year-old actress, her tattoo reads "rimipianti" instead of "rimpianti," adding an extra "i." "She got the wrong person for the job," James says. "A reputable shop double checks spelling." Although initially horrified about the misspelling, Panettiere says she is proud of her tattoo and wants to "live up to what it means."
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 03:17:46 AM by thatsmyboy1992 »
Just be yourself,. Life is too short to be someone else

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2012, 07:53:01 PM »
The 10 Sexiest Celebrity Tattoos

Gone are the days when tattooed females weren’t such a common sight. With more and more people becoming more open to the idea of getting some body art done, tattoos have broken free from its stereotype as a staple among criminals or underground movements and the like. As a matter of fact, tattoos have become so mainstream that a number of today’s biggest female celebrities sport at least one piece of body art.

Some look OK with their tattoos, but very few carry their tattoos as sexily as the women in this list do. The ten Sexiest Celebrity Tattoos, as far as this writer is concerned, belong to the following women:

10. Angie Everhart

An inch lower and this model/actress’s dragon tattoo on her lower back would be in a downright nasty spot.

9. Tiffani Amber Thiessen

There’s nothing really that sexy about a tattoo of a flower on a person’s back, but when that back belongs to someone as hot as Tiffani Amber Thiessen, the tattoo could be Charlie Chaplin’s face for all I care and it would still come off as sexy. Thiessen, incidentally, also has an angel on her ankle, a small green heart on her stomach, sunflower just above the panty line.

8. Anastacia

This pop singer may not have made it that big in the U.S., but I’ve always had the hots for that tattoo on the small of her back, an Egyptian symbol of eternal life surrounded by the sun, ever since I saw her in one of her music videos.

7. Vanessa Marcil

Fell in love with her when I first saw her having sex on a rooftop with Nicolas Cage in “The Rock”, then fell out when I learned she was once married to Corey Feldman. Anyway, this “Las Vegas” hottie once had a tattoo of a tribal symbol signifying peace and love on her lower back, but she has since had it removed. You can still check out that tattoo in the pic below.

6. Pamela Anderson

Barbwire tattoo. Enough said.

5. Mutya Buena

I’ve got a thing for Asian-looking chicks, and I’ve got an even bigger thing for Asian-looking chicks with tattoos. And this former Sugababe has lots of them. What I find really sexy though is that rose on her left breast, and it doesn’t really take a quantum physicist to figure out why.

4. Ana Beatriz Barros

This pic is pretty self-explanatory. A hot supermodel with a very hot tattoo on a very hot spot.

3. Alyssa Milano

Alyssa Milano is the only reason why I put up with my sister’s regular “Charmed” viewings. She’s been in the business for as long as I can remember, yet she’s still as gorgeous as ever. One of the earliest female celebs to get ink done, Alyssa has a number of them scattered all over her body, and this tattooed chain with a cross on her shoulder is just one of ‘em.

2. Angelina Jolie

I know some people who will nail me to the wall upon learning that I placed serial adopter Angelina second in a list that has the word “sexy” in it. I’m probably one of the handful of people who don’t really drool over Angelina, but she does have some of the coolest and sexiest tattoos among celebs. That tiger tattoo alone is definitely a body art masterpiece.

1. Asia Argento

If only for that absolutely sexy and at the same time creepy angel tattoo, Asia Argento takes the number one spot. Just looking into that angel makes me want to forgive her for appearing in a movie as terrible as XXX.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 11:12:14 AM by OMG! »

brew

• Global Moderator
  • we love not by choice but by chance...
    • View Profile
    • www.boholster.com
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2012, 08:51:00 PM »
Thomas Michel Christe and I have the same lucky number! In fact my email address has triple 7's in it.. Most Filipinos peg number seven as their lucky number

This dropdead gorgeous guy should come to the Philippines and I'm sure he would be making tsunami waves here with his striking looks, oodles of sex appeal and irresistible charm. Just be ready to polish your Tagalog young man and you're good to go
check this website out:

www.boholster.com