WHAT IS A FRIEND?

• 330 replies

Janet

• My Sexy Back
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT IS A FRIEND?
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2008, 12:57:37 AM »
i am not really a good dancer,i only dance in bed,what i meant earlier was, a "show Girl" na nagtin dog sa Santa Monica Blvd hulat ug customer ba,hehehe,joke joke joke ra na ha kay beuty queen ra ba ko and with a purpose
Please Visit My Beauty With A Purpose Website

www.janet.jamcee.com

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2008, 12:58:06 AM »

Really... you're a show girl... that's great... arts is running in your veins? a thespian... we could relate Janet... though am into professional consultancy in HR ... my past time is on my passion to arts... in drama/theater, dance  & musicals...

nakakatuwa ka Janet and hi Junayag

j

junayag

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2008, 01:00:15 AM »

na-out of tune ba ko?

Janet

• My Sexy Back
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2008, 01:08:22 AM »

na-out of tune ba ko?

hindi naman siguro

www.janet.jamcee.com

nico

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2008, 01:10:46 AM »
i am not really a good dancer,i only dance in bed,what i meant earlier was, a "show Girl" na nagtin dog sa Santa Monica Blvd hulat ug customer ba,hehehe,joke joke joke ra na ha kay beuty queen ra ba ko and with a purpose

katawa ko kaayo ani Janet,dili daw dancer pero sa bed maayo?hahaha

jinkyjane

• I am 'Never Plain Jane'...
    • View Profile
    • Jinky Jane
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2008, 11:37:42 AM »

In other words, you're a good dancer in bed. Hehehe...
"When I reach the place of my dreams, I will thank my failures and tears. They too, kept me going..." ~ Dodinsky (In My Garden of Thoughts)

Janet

• My Sexy Back
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2008, 11:43:24 AM »
tama ka dyan girl

www.janet.jamcee.com

j

junayag

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2008, 10:45:48 PM »

There is nothing wrong whether you're a dancer in stage or a dancer in bed, the important one is how you made substance to your partner and to the audience.. how you relate with them... how you manifest the essence of that belongingness with your partner in bed, that belongingness to the craft you've given to the spectators to appreciate... enjoy life... empower yourself to be happy ... regardless of what other people say....

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2008, 12:09:02 AM »
hahahahhahaha ;D ok ayos  sir  jun

Rebel

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2008, 12:31:43 AM »

There is nothing wrong whether you're a dancer in stage or a dancer in bed, the important one is how you made substance to your partner and to the audience.. how you relate with them... how you manifest the essence of that belongingness with your partner in bed, that belongingness to the craft you've given to the spectators to appreciate... enjoy life... empower yourself to be happy ... regardless of what other people say....

i need a lap dancer right now, i want you janet