Freakin' Amalayer!

• 42 replies

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
Re: Freakin' Amalayer!
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2015, 12:49:50 AM »
Yeah, Felix, don't you love farce? ??? :D ;)
sometimes hihihi
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2015, 02:01:57 PM »
i love that play.
sometimes hihihi
Natingala jud ko nganong ako ang nakursunadahan ... dili kamo :-\ Mga young pricks man unta mo! :D ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2015, 10:08:55 PM »
"No matter what, once in your life, someone will hurt you.
That someone will take all that you are, and rip it into pieces and they won't even watch where the pieces land.
But through the breakdown, you'll learn something about yourself.
You'll learn that you're strong.
And no matter how hard they destroy you, that you can conquer anyone."
- Unknown
 :) ;) 
"Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there. They serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson or help figure out who you are or who you want to become. You never know who these people may be; your roommate, your neighbour, professor, long lost friend, lover or even a complete stranger who, when you lock your eyes with them, you know that very moment that they will affect your life in some profound way.

And sometimes things happen to you and at the time they seem horrible, painful and unfair, but in reflection, you realize that without overcoming those obstacles you would never have realized your potential, strength, will power of heart.

Everything happens for a reason, nothing happens by chance or by means of good or bad luck. Illness, injury, love, lost moments or true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of the soul. Without these small tests, if they be events, illnesses, or relationships, life would be like a smoothed, paved, straight, flat road to nowhere. Safe and comfortable but dull and utterly pointless.

The people you meet who affect your life and successes and downfalls you experience, they are the ones who create who you are.

Even the bad experience can be learned from … Those lessons are the hardest and probably the most important ones …

If someone hurts you, betrays you, or breaks your heart … forgive them, for they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious to whom you open your heart.

If someone loves you, love them back unconditionally, not only because they love you, but because they are teaching you to love and opening your heart and eyes … to things you would have never seen or felt without them.

Make every day count. Appreciate every moment and take from it everything you possibly can, for you may never be able to experience it again.

Talk to people you have never talked to before, and actually listen, let yourself fall in love, break free and set your sights high.

You can make of your life anything you wish. Create your own life and then go out and live it.

I wish you all the best in your endeavours as well as struggles in life.

Have a fighting spirit and never hesitate to get back in the struggle! (Author Unknown)"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2015, 10:29:51 PM »
Natingala jud ko nganong ako ang nakursunadahan ... dili kamo :-\ Mga young pricks man unta mo! :D ;)
hihihi dili ganahan ug bata mang juan....
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2015, 10:32:49 PM »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2015, 09:21:35 PM »
Quote from: vj on March 05, 2010, 02:15:56 PM
i heard ur latest 'lingaw' is offering money/scholarships to young Filipino women in exchange for a night (or nights) with you for whatever absurd plans and crap that you're very desperate of. LOL
thanks for the entertainment (yes old man, you!) and keep 'em coming.

;D ;D ;D

reality sucks....
Yeah, mate,  Freakin' Dr Amalayer really2X sucks!!!!!
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2015, 10:14:37 PM »
Quote from: vj on March 05, 2010, 02:15:56 PM
i heard ur latest 'lingaw' is offering money/scholarships to young Filipino women in exchange for a night (or nights) with you for whatever absurd plans and crap that you're very desperate of. LOL
thanks for the entertainment (yes old man, you!) and keep 'em coming.

;D ;D ;D

************************************************************Yeah, mate,  Freakin' Dr Amalayer really2X sucks!!!!!
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
weeewwwww

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2015, 12:31:42 PM »
hihihi dili ganahan ug bata mang juan....
Cut that entire BS, mate! It all boils down to almightee monee. Same when you were still fresh from Saudi ... puno pa ang bulsa. There was Jovy and .....
Oh, yeah, did you have romantic moments with SHe -- syota ng bayan(I didn't say this), too? :-\ ;)

Money talks, mate! ::)

Pero karon buslot na ang bulsa ..... memories na lang ang nahibilin. Hehe :D ;)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 12:44:27 PM by juan »

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2015, 12:50:07 AM »
Cut that entire BS, mate! It all boils down to almightee monee. Same when you were still fresh from Saudi ... puno pa ang bulsa. There was Jovy and .....
Oh, yeah, did you have romantic moments with SHe -- syota ng bayan(I didn't say this), too? :-\ ;)

Money talks, mate! ::)

Pero karon buslot na ang bulsa ..... memories na lang ang nahibilin. Hehe :D ;)
buslot na diay mang juan? sad to hear, hindi ka nag-iisa hihihi

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2015, 09:24:06 PM »
buslot na diay mang juan? sad to hear, hindi ka nag-iisa hihihi
Keep talking! Worldwide viewers, especially OFWs, are watching.
So they'll know that this is what will happen to them when they go home to retire. :P ;D