Congratulations Andrew Wolff for winning Mr. World 2012 1st Runner - Up

• 9 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide

True that a lot of this men have the great body and good looks and even above average intelligence...but what Mr.World Philippines, Andrew Wolff posses, aside from the above mentioned, is that he has a vibrant personality, down to earth attitude, top-class athleticism, and an unquestionable decency in his aura...the very essential quality that a true Mr. World 2012 should posses!

ANDREW PENAFLORIDA, WOLFF, 27, PHILIPPINES! THE MAN WHO PUTS A FACE TO THE TITLE!!!! WE LOVE YOU!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Congratulations Andrew Wolff for winning Mr. World 2012 1st Runner - Up
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 04:02:45 PM »
Congratulations to Mr. Philippines as 1st Runner-Up and to Mr. Colombia for conquering the title of Mr. World 2012!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 04:07:27 PM »

Mister World 2012 Finals

Mister World 2012- Colombia
1st runner-up- Philippines
2nd runner-up- Ireland

Semi-finalists
Belgium Gianni Sennesael
Canada Francesco “Frankie” Anthony Cena
Colombia Francisco Javier Escobar Parra
Croatia Vanja Grgec
England Roland Johnson
Ireland Leo Delaney
Lebanon Rodolphe Bou Nader
Peru Rodrigo Fernandini Chu
Philippines Andrew James Peñaflorida Wolff
Vietnam Truong Nam Thanh

Awards
Best in Talent winner Canada
Best in Talent Top 10 Bolivia, China, Czech Republic, England, Mongolia, Netherlands, Venezuela, Vietnam & Wales
Best in Talent Top 15 Colombia, Croatia, New Zealand, Russia & Singapore

Sports Challenge winner Ireland
Sports Challenge Top 12 Colombia, Croatia, Honduras, Ireland, Japan, Lebanon, Martinique, Mexico, Philippines, Poland, Puerto Rico & Wales

Extreme Sports Challenge winner Croatia
Extreme Sports Challenge Top 15 Belgium, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Latvia, Macau, Mexico, Netherlands, Paraguay, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico & Turkey

Multi-Media Challenge winner Philippines
Multi-Media Challenge Top 5 Belgium, Canada, Colombia & Netherlands

Fashion & Style winner Vietnam

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 05:40:14 PM »
congrats Andrew...we proud of you men..
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2012, 06:08:43 PM »
now, the more i will work out and someday have a 6 pack like Andrew Wolff

tart

• Global Moderator
  • a one man-woman...
    • View Profile
    • www.boholster.com
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 12:13:30 AM »

ka gwapo baya ni andy doria....
oh my! sorry!
parehas man gud ug nawng , porma ug  pamarog sila ba!
congrats idol!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 12:14:05 AM by tart »
follow us too at www.boholster.com

"it's good to be hated of who you are than to be loved of who you are not...."

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 02:06:40 AM »
o laban ka ni Mizken? sya na ang pinili ni Andew Wolff hahaha

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2012, 05:32:09 AM »
Good day guys,

I am currently in London and will be back in Manila on Thursday 29th November 2012.

To those of you that do not know what Mr. World is all about, well it’s the SEARCH FOR THE MOST DESIRABLE MAN in the world and not competition to see who has the prettiest face or best abs.

None of these awards are given:

i) Best in Bikini
ii) Mr Photogenic
iii) Mr Congeniality

The competition is completely different from Miss World which really beauty and brains.

The finals night is almost like an awards night and not a typical beauty pageant because we are not really judged by the categories mentioned above – this is not Manhunt.

If you look good, then that is plus points for you and may help give a good impression, but does not insure victory. There were far better looking guys than me in this competition with better bodies, but we came second.

We are judged by the following:

i) Sport and Fitness – We are put through physical tests and sports trials to determine: speed, strength, stamina and coordination.

ii) Extreme Challenge – We were sent to the British Army where we attacked the assault course head on to determine who the fittest man was. We broke all of the army’s records.

iii) Talent – Optional (singing, dancing or whatever you could do).

iv) Style – How you dress and carry yourself in public.

v) Multi-media – We are judged on a presentation we had to make after a visit to a historic town in England. It had to be informative and interesting.

vi) Communication and Intelligence – We are interviewed 3 times by the production staff and the judges to determine how well we express ourselves and to gauge our sincerity and intelligence.

The competition will be shown next year over 6 episodes. The 6th episode will show the awards night and revealing of the champions.

I would like to thank all of the supporters around world especially those who followed on Twitter and Facebook.

I am disappointed to hear and read negative comments about my “pagiging tunay na Pilipino”. All I can say is, if I were representing England, then England would be receiving this award. I would be accepted by the English without complaint or criticism. I chose to represent the Philippines, not because “hindi ako napapansin dun”, it’s because I am Filipino and I am proudly pinoy. FYI, England only came in the top 10, Philippines came 2nd.

Do you think that fans complain and criticize when a black man scores a goal for England or an Indian looking athlete scores 100 runs for the cricket team? Gone are the days of Pedigrees

Please SHARE this on your walls

Thanks,

Drew

Andrew Wolff

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2012, 05:36:20 AM »

Our very own Andrew Wolff, along with Mr. Ireland & Mr. Colombia, await the final decision of the judges after they advanced to the Final Three of Mister World 2012 held in England.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2012, 09:28:31 PM »
It's a little bit discouraging and disappointing when other nationalities bad mouthing about our Mr. World Philippine 2012 representative.

According to a Puerto Rican Voy.com page, "Mr. World Philippines thinks he is more intelligent than Mr. Colombia"... and it seems like Mr. Philippines is sour graping with the official result.

I am not 100% sure if Mr. World Philippines stated that in his facebook status. Is there anyone here would like to confirm that news? Thanks for clarification.