Douglas Arias - Mr Macho Gay 2012 Winner

• 1 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Douglas Arias - Mr Macho Gay 2012 Winner
« on: December 05, 2012, 01:00:14 PM »
Douglas Arias Is Contestant #3 ~ Doug's Performance Was "STELLAR" At The MR. MACHO GAY 2012 Pageant, Held December 1, 2012! Doug Won Both The "Swimwear" & "Formal wear" Competitions ... Douglas Arias Was Also The Obvious "Crowd Favorite" & The Pageant Judges "Choice" To Win "The Title" ~ MR. MACHO GAY 2012! ... CONGRATULATIONS To My Wonderful Friend Doug On Your AMAZING & AWESOME VICTORY!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Douglas Arias - Mr Macho Gay 2012 Winner
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 01:04:18 PM »
Here is the new winner Douglas Arias would like to say :

"Winning Mr. Macho Gay and being the first one ever does make me feel amazing inside. ^_^ But I also wouldn't of enjoyed it if I hadnt made good friends along the way. Poca Rafael, Patrick Lucas and Vantacy Love for giving me this opportunity and allowing me to finish a Promise to a loved one, thank you... You guys have my heart and my love. To all the Contestants Ann Gonzales, Hugo J Zambrano, Carmelo Arada, Rick V. Calubad, Kristine Fifi Hermosa, Denniz S Ohh, Pia Isabella Navarette,(which facebook wont let me tag all for some reason) u all became my friends and forever hold a soft spot in my heart. I had good memories and I wouldnt trade them for anything. Helping the Charities was also a big plus since this was first and foremost for THEM. Our Photographer Hydee, thank you for the amazing shots and support, and can not forget Rhino my make up artist who helped me out after each break to make me different and bring out my best. To the organizers and Judges involved with MMG you have my gratitude for making this possible. Lastly to the previous and beautiful winners wow I cannot believe I was chosen to be among you, I am so honored."