• 1 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Carmelo Arada - Miss Philippines MMG 2012
« on: December 10, 2012, 11:37:51 AM »
Photos by: Romeo Lobedecis

Filipinas are known for being hospitable and friendly people. But more than that, Filipinas are highly regarded for their unique beauties which come with a rare touch of charm and sexiness.

They possess an exceptional and deep sense of allure and graciousness that fascinates men from all over the globe. Women in the Philippines are also known for their caring disposition and remarkably strong family values like Miss Philippines who was a semi-finalist during the 2012 MMG beauty pageant in Glendale, California at the Beyond The Stars Palace!

« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 11:38:18 AM by OMG! »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Carmelo Arada - Miss Philippines MMG 2012
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 11:51:35 AM »
here is what Miss Philippines had to say after the pageant:

"Sometime soon, I will be posting pictures of my pageant. It's time for me to really open up and show everyone who I really am. I joined this pageant because it gives me the freedom to fully express myself and fulfill my childhood dream, to have a crown on my head. The pictures you'll see, does not define me as a gay person, but it defines me as a real person living life to its fullest. I don't dress up all the time, I just want to express my feelings in pageants and fulfill my childhood dream!!! I am the same Carmelo, Carlo or Melo you guys have known, I still live my life as a regular gay guy, and I'm proud of that!"

« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 12:03:00 PM by OMG! »