China has deployed its newest and most advanced warship in the South China Sea

• 45 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
by Bro Jhudaz

China has deployed its newest and most advanced warship in the South China Sea, the Taiwan-owned China Times has reported.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Tensions in the West Philippine Sea (South China Sea) simmered in the year just past with the ongoing territorial disputes between the Philippines and China.

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Not a comforting thought as all! :-\
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
it's so sad that this will happen someday :(

j

juan

• View Profile
Reason a US marine contingent is stationed in Darwin. To show US will protect Australia from its northern neighbours.
Will US do something similar to the Philippines? ???

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
 :o it happened before why not do it again!

j

juan

• View Profile
Power play. A decoy. Can't do it near Australia because of US presence. So, show might on "soft targets". But, believe, target is Australia. Have more power for dictating prices of resources, foreign labour preferences, buying mining lands, ..... list goes on and on.
Yes, lovely young Pinays. Yet another reason to choose me for your soulmate. Hehehe. That's good. Can afford to be very2X selective. ;D

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
they have a strong and powerful prime minister in Australia

j

juan

• View Profile
they have a strong and powerful prime minister in Australia

Makes no difference who's the prime minister. Will be confronted with the same problem. Australia's a very politically stable country. Won't be destabilized.

Another probable reason is, China deployed that warship because US deployed a marine contingent in Darwin. In that sense, then, can be viewed as US provoking. Yes, power play.

Cutting that entire BS, US also has vested interest.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
let's all see who has best advantage in terms of power and battleships!