How do you win the heart of a Taurus man?

• 202 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: How do you win the heart of a Taurus man?
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2013, 09:02:00 AM »
pwede din kaya sa babae and descrition about sa taurus?
no. of views = 534. Tsk3X! Delicado! If she's gang-raped, I'll not be responsible! ;D ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2013, 05:38:30 PM »
Quote from: OMG! on December 01, 2009, 03:14:05 AM

TAURUS   (The Tramp)

Aggressive.   
    Loves being in long relationships.   
    Likes to give a good fight for what they want.   
    Extremely outgoing.   
    Loves to help people in times of need.
    Good kisser.   
    Good personality.   
    Stubborn.   
    A caring person.   
    One of a kind.   
    Not one to mess with.   
    Are the most attractive people on earth!

:-* :-* :-* :) ;)

pwede din kaya sa babae and descrition about sa taurus?
no. of views = 534. Tsk3X! Delicado! If she's gang-raped, I'll not be responsible! ;D ;)

Understand now why I don't want to show my pic in the internet? We, Taureans, are prone to being gang-raped because of our provocative attractiveness. Hehehe
 :) ;)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 05:47:42 PM by juan »

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2013, 03:54:26 AM »

TAURUS   (The Tramp)

Aggressive.   
    Extremely outgoing.   
    Good kisser.   
    Good personality.   
    Stubborn.   
    A caring person.   
    One of a kind.   
    Not one to mess with.   

:-* :-* :-* :) ;)

Understand now why I don't want to show my pic in the internet? We, Taureans, are prone to being gang-raped because of our provocative attractiveness. Hehehe

na-unsa ma ni oi? ??? 635 views na!

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2013, 11:54:20 PM »

TAURUS   (The Tramp)

Aggressive.   
    Extremely outgoing.   
    Good kisser.  :-* :-* :-* 
    Good personality.   
    Stubborn.   
    A caring person.   
    One of a kind.   
    Not one to mess with.   

Taurus
Your kisses linger; they are deliberate, heartfelt and they can go on and on and on…

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
na-unsa ma ni oi? ??? 747 views na!

« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 12:03:04 AM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2013, 11:42:31 PM »
Taurus goes with Virgo, Libra, Scorpio and Cancer
Taurus and Virgo - astrological compatibility rank = 8/10
(dob: 8/23 - 9/22)
Taurus and Libra - astrological compatibility rank = 7/10
(dob: 9/23 - 10/22)
Taurus and Scorpio - astrological compatibility rank = 7/10
(dob: 10/23 - 11/21)
Taurus and Cancer - astrological compatibility rank = 10/10
(dob: 6/21 - 7/22)

For the oriental horoscope, me is compatible with those born in the animal signs
 horse and dog.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 12:20:25 AM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2013, 12:30:35 AM »
Sorry, skipper. Even though we're compatible, me interested in lovely lasses only.
;D ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2013, 07:43:03 PM »
more about me, ... Hehe  ;)
A wild bull with 3 kidneys ... The extra kidney is a turbo-charger ... Boost my sexual prowess ... Dramatically increases my sexual performance ... Gives her that longer lasting satisfaction ... The effervescent culmination of her passion.

My selection criteria are the 5Bs, viz., Brain, Beauty, Body, Breast and Bottom. Please take note that brain is #1. She must help me fulfil my quest - save Australia's endangered species ... Breed me an entire herd. :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
Taurus Man in Love
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2013, 12:27:53 AM »
You are lucky if you have a Taurus man in your life. This is because your man would be more romantic, caring and gentle than anyone else. Read the article and know how a Taurus man behaves when he is in love.

"It's perfectly true that the bull isn't a wild dreamer like the Aquarian male. Taurus will never sweep you off your feet like a Leo, or promise to take you floating away to live with him in a fairy castle, drifting on pink clouds forever and a day, like an Aries. He's more likely to drop by on foot some Saturday night, with the architect's blueprints for the house he plans to build for you, out of real lumber and with real cash." ~ Anonymous

From the aforementioned quote, you have already understood that a Taurus man will shower unfathomable love on his partner. Taurus males are usually very gentle and so is their way of expressing love. Being in love with a Taurus man is probably the best thing that can happen to a woman. :) ;) Let's have a look at the attributes of a Taurus male and then explore his love life deeply.

Characteristics of a Taurus Male

It's a well-known fact that Taurus is represented by a bull and is ruled by the planet Venus. It's placed in the second position out of the twelve zodiac symbols. We shall cover the positive as well as the negative traits of a Taurus man, which will further help you to know him better. The most striking feature is his manly build and his gentle behavior. He is extremely polite, soft spoken and romantic. Taurus males are basically calm unless provoked to behave violently. Let's take a look at the characteristics of a Taurus man.
•   Reliable
•   Stubborn
•   Sensitive
•   Gentle
•   Faithful
•   Generous
•   Romantic
•   Emotional
•   Compassionate
•   Temperamental
•   Honest
•   Possessive
•   Determined
•   Warmhearted
•   Passionate
•   Obstinate

Taurus Man in Love: An Overview

A Taurus man when in love will never disclose his feelings with exuberance, but deep within, he will be nurturing his emotions. Once he has won over his partner, then his love will be as vast as an ocean. He is loyal and faithful towards his lady love. He is not a person who will build castles in the air, but would knit his dreams with the thread of reality. Understanding a Taurus man requires some patience and is not as easy as it seems to be, because his stubbornness and obstinacy can baffle his partner. He is extremely possessive with his love, which sometimes becomes too difficult to bear with. However, his possessiveness stems from his sincere love. And if his partner is capable of calming him down, then she has won over him through her power of love.

A Taurus man acts a bit obtuse when he is on a date for the first time. He is never outgoing and expressive. He feels shy to start a conversation, fidgets and exhibits nervous expressions. He doesn't boast of himself and will never pretend to be loving. Astrologers say that Taurus males are best compatible with Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn, Gemini and Pisces. Sagittarius and Leo rarely pair well with Taurus.

The Taurus makes his partner feel emotionally secure. He knows how to shower love with all his warmth. He is not a man who can be fooled with love. Neither will he be unfaithful nor will choose a partner who is untrustworthy. In short, he is a one woman man. The bond shared with a Taurus man is stable and smooth. He doesn't like changes and loves to flow in one direction. Probably this is the reason why Taurus men are so loving and dedicated towards their spouse. Furthermore, he is not a great social person and prefers staying indoors to spend quality time with his partner. He wouldn't open up with words but would express everything in actions.

A woman dating a Taurus man is indeed lucky. He is materialistic, having an affinity for worldly possessions. He will buy expensive gifts for his partner and looks forward to endow a luxurious life. He also ensures financial stability for his partner. Therefore, the woman receives love and wealth at the same time.

Apart from establishing a strong emotional bond, he would become romantically the most intimate to his partner. Taurus men well know the art of love making and is sexually active. Most women having Taurian partners are physically as well as emotionally satisfied for he knows how to keep his woman happy. He understands the needs of her woman and indulges into sex only when both are comfortable. Being a believer of true and classical love, cannot be fooled with superficial and sleazy emotions. He is highly possessive with his lady and expects her to be equally loyal.

If you are in a relationship with a Taurus man, you have to nurture patience to bear with his dominating attitude. However, his negative qualities get overshadowed with love, care and concern he has for his spouse. Therefore, understand and love your Taurus man truly and deeply to sustain the relationship forever.

By Saptakee Sengupta
Last Updated: 8/29/2011

« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 12:29:27 AM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2013, 06:48:02 PM »
Taurus

Ruler: Venus / Element: Earth / Mode: Fixed
Pole: Negative / Third: Primordial / Half: Subjective

Grounding, bringing down to earth; constancy, steadiness, fixedness; spirit becoming embodied, entering matter, taking on a form; a vessel or container for spiritual forces.

Earthy, grounded, in touch with the body; sensual, pleasure seeking; stubborn, fixed, stands their ground; focuses and concentrates energy, gives it concrete expression, practical, provides stamina and persistance; slow, steady, methodical; fertile, productive; unreflective, content to simply be; spirit becoming involved with the material world.

Top - Bottom - BPI Home - Astrology - FE - Nav Tips
Yes, lovely Filipino lasses! Win the heart of this Taurus macho! He's the best mentor and guide who can teach you about the ways of heaven and of earth. Deepen your faith. Grow in wisdom.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 06:55:14 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2013, 10:16:29 PM »
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." 
- Edgar Allan Poe

"I have a dream." 
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

"I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago."   
- Edgar Allan Poe

As one here put it, "This world won't get better even in the next 1000 years.   

"That pleasure which is at once the most pure, the most elevating and the most intense, is derived, I maintain, from the contemplation of the beautiful." 
- Edgar Allan Poe

No wonder, c*nt is the only thing that's worth living for. Everything else is a fake, a fraud, and just sh*t! :) ;) :D ;D

Fate is the hunter for my holy grail!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 10:18:35 PM by juan »