How do you win the heart of a Taurus man?

• 202 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: How do you win the heart of a Taurus man?
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2013, 10:19:22 PM »
"Quest is at the heart of what I do-the holy grail, and the terror that you'll never find it, seemed a perfect metaphor for life."
- Jeanette Winterson
 :) ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
"Taurus has a practical and direct approach to love. They dream of lasting love and to love another person is to love them with their heart and soul."
 (Carole Somerville)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 05:53:17 PM by juan »

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
"Taurus is a passionate sign. They are serious about their relationships. They are amiable and friendly and warm and giving in romance."
(Carole Somerville)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2013, 07:45:17 PM »
I'm not the type of guy who enjoys one-night stands. It leaves me feeling very empty and cynical. It's not even fun sexually.
I need to feel something for the woman and entertain the vain hope that it may lead to a relationship.
- Ben Affleck

j

juan

• View Profile
Love Match - Taurus and Pisces
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2013, 10:27:02 PM »
A Dream Made Real
By Molly Hall, About.com Guide

Upside: Affectionate; mesmerized by lover; artistic; receptive (water and earth); cravers of comfort and safety.

Downside: Stagnation -- emotional and physical; drug and alcohol addiction; escapism and hedonism; denial of anything amiss.

Element and Quality
Fixed Earth (Taurus) and Mutable Water (Pisces)

Taurus and Pisces are stars in a love scene with wet kisses, and heaven meeting earth. Both love love -- Taurus is ruled by the lover Venus, and Pisces' ruler is Neptune, often called the higher octave of Venus. The desire is for total melting in love, and swimming into each other, where boundaries blur in a rhythm of languid ecstasy.

Taurus likes a lot of space at first to sound out the object of desire. The idealistic Venus-inspired side of the Bull is aroused, by the enchanting big-eyes and gentle nature of Pisces. The possessive Taurus sees a challenge in trying to catch this elusive Fish!

Taurus and Pisces both thrive in mellow, aesthetically pleasing places. Great first date places are candlelit bistros, the cinema, the wilder part of the city park. Pick somewhere with atmosphere, to be able to absorb the vibe of the place and each other.

Getting Real
Pisces is drawn to the solid, dependable Taurus, perhaps thinking they've found lasting love. The 'lost child' Pisces thrives with a partner that's a guiding hand in real world matters. Of course, this works best when the goal is to build confidence, not to create dependence or keep Pisces as an eternal child.
Taurus offers sound help with practical problems, offering up their fixed focus. This is also where Taurus shines with patience, when respect is there.

Sweet Love
Pisces lures the more earthbound Bull into mystical moods with candles, music and the like. Both love to relax -- here's a couple that could spend an inert day at the beach. Sex is dreamy and caring. Pisces is clay in the hands of skillful Taurus. And the faraway, yet intimate look in Pisces' eyes spiritualizes every physical encounter. For Taurus and Pisces, ouch and tender emotion come together in a heady swirl.

Swamplands Alert
But either sign in its extreme leads to trouble in this pairing. Taurus as a sign of tangibles may sometimes think Pisces too scattered, and unable to cope. A very 3D oriented Taurus is no match for the otherworldly Pisces. Some Bulls see nothing beyond the material world. Pisces tunes into life on many levels. And Taurus can seem stagnant and spiritually dense to these Neptunian types.
Pisces is sensitive, and easily bruised if the Bull starts to grow restless for signs of progress. And Taurus seeks out material gain, while Pisces measures in spiritual or creative terms. If there is understanding, Taurus can help Pisces put shape to their dreams. And the emotional sensitivity of Pisces adds depth and meaning to the relationship. This is a loving, compatible match if they can avoid getting stuck in the mud.

Shared Artistry
Being good at what they do is a shared source of joy. Both are great purveyors of beauty, and combined, create a sanctuary for the mind, body and spirit. Their home is decorated with things they've made or found on treasure hunts.
A hot tub out back. Lots of sensual oils. A kitchen stocked with delicacies from around the world. If a cozy home life is created, it'll be right near impossible to pull these two apart! :) ;)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 10:30:36 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2013, 07:51:04 PM »
Heart Of Gold
 sung by Neil Young

I want to live,
I want to give
I've been a miner
for a heart of gold.
It's these expressions
I never give
That keep me searching
for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old.
Keeps me searching
for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old.

I've been to Hollywood
I've been to Redwood
I crossed the ocean
for a heart of gold
I've been in my mind,
it's such a fine line
That keeps me searching
for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old.
Keeps me searching
for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old.

Keep me searching
for a heart of gold
You keep me searching
for a heart of gold
And I'm growing old.
I've been a miner
for a heart of gold.

j

juan

• View Profile
Love Match: Taurus and Virgo
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2013, 06:32:34 PM »
Practical Magic
By Molly Hall, About.com Guide

Upside: satisfying rhythm in daily life; practical magic together; slow and steady build; two sensualists; both security-minded; sharing discipline and focus; an interest in natural living.

Downside: stuck in routine; big focus on material reality; watch out for stubborn and critical grooves.

Fixed Earth (Taurus) and Mutable Earth (Virgo)

Taurus and Virgo really understand each other, making this pairing the stuff of long-term relationships. The earth-wise, natural Taurus attracts the eye of purity conscious Virgo.

Some Bulls takes the lead, and Virgo doesn't mind going along with a good plan. Virgo chats Taurus up, and gets them talking about things they know. Both are cautious in romance, and take their time observing the other in life situations. Virgo takes note of what Taurus likes and dislikes, and makes a point to lay out a banquet of favorites. Taurus goes wild for the understated sensuality of Virgo, and is able to reach those deeper layers over time. Virgo can trust the rooted stability of Taurus, finding it easier to relax in their presence.

Over the long haul, Taurus helps Virgo channel their busy work into something weighty. If Taurus is the financial planner, Virgo helps to analyze all the options. Virgo's intellect can dislodge Taurus out of a stuck place, and inspire more flexibility. Both are security-conscious, sharing the need to think things through.

Taurus can be resistant to the critiquing style of Virgo, but at times will appreciate the insight. Virgo may sometimes think Taurus too rigid and unchangeable. In the end, they're both sensible, and won't jeopardize a good thing over these minor frictions.

The Taurus-Virgo home is an evolving experiment in cozy, efficient living. One arrangement could be with Bull as 'provider' and Virgo the 'homemaker.' Virgo helps the dirty, mellow Taurus keep things neat and clean, and may find purpose in that role.

Taurus admires Virgo's dexterity in the bedroom, and Virgo finds Taurus an inviting cave to crawl into each night. There's a lot unspoken in this compatible connection that is expressed through physicality.

j

juan

• View Profile
The Taurus Personality and Influences
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2013, 06:45:35 PM »
Key life phrase                                             I possess
Zodiac totem                                                The bull
Zodiac symbol                                             As above
Zodiac facts                                                  2nd sign of the zodiac; fixed, fruitful, feminine and moist
Zodiac element                                           Earth
Key characteristics                                    Security-conscious, resolute, sensual, dependable, faithful,secure, proud, obstinate and decisive
Compatible star signs                             Virgo [Taurus(?)], Gemini, Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn, Pisces, Aries
Mismatched signs                                     Leo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Aquarius

Ruling planet                                               Venus
Love planets                                                Mercury and Mars
Finance planet                                             Mercury
Speculation planet                                      Mercury
Career planets                                              Saturn and Uranus
Spiritual and karmic planets                   Saturn and Mercury
Friendship planet                                       Neptune and Jupiter
Destiny planet                                             Mercury
Lucky numbers and significant years    5, 6, 8, 14, 15, 17, 23, 24, 26, 32, 33, 35, 41, 42, 44, 50, 51, 53, 59, 60, 62, 68, 69, 77, 80
Lucky gems                                                  Diamond, quartz crystal, aquamarine, Lapis Lazuli and emerald
Lucky fragrances                                        Sandalwood, jasmine, rose
Affirmation - mantra                                  I am secure and without need
Lucky days                                                     Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays

If you were to describe the typical Taurus temperament, you would probably use words such as "cautious", "practical" and "purposeful". One word you definitely wouldn’t use is "impulsive".
When you are making important decisions in life, decisions about things that are vital to your security and the welfare of those you love, you spend a long time on them. You want those decisions to be rock solid.

Once your mind is made up, you have amazing persistence and follow through, plus tons of energy — you rarely give up on a task once you have decided on it. And you’ll stick to your guns, even if you’re being provoked, tempted or ridiculed. This will be a blessing at some times and a curse at others.

Sometimes this ability to hang in there can turn into pride and obstinacy. At other times you refuse to accept another opinion or suggestion, even though the advice is reasonable and the person offering it has nothing but good intentions. What if the person is right?

Those who love you and offer you constructive criticism don’t mean to hurt you — they have your best interests at heart — and what they offer can be useful to you. Try to remember that.

If you look inside yourself, you’ll see that sometimes the reason you hold on to your position or opinion so fiercely is that you fear change. Because you take such pride in your ability to see things through to the end, people who try to meddle with what you have set out to do, or change the rules of the game, are likely to hear from you, loud and clear. You really, really want to finish what you start.

Also, people will not have much success if they try to push something onto you and leave you no room to control your destiny. Then the bull in you really starts to make itself heard and felt.

On the other side of the coin, you also like to take it easy. This goes back to liking to leave things as they are. You may need to keep an eye on this — complacency and apathy are down the end of that path.

Change is the only constant in life and you may need to remind yourself of this every now and then; trying to resist all change leads only to stress and dissatisfaction with your life and relationships.

You also have a great love affair with the finer things in life. If you could find a servant to help with all the boring jobs you hate, you could live the luxurious life you dream of!

You are a great mate. When you agree to help someone, you go to any lengths to keep your word. You’ll never let yourself or others down. You are extremely dependable.

You’re also exceptionally sensitive and very patient. You’re prepared to wait as long as it takes for the right moment to act and you seize the opportunity when it wanders anywhere near you. Patience is one of your greatest virtues and it usually pays off.

Having honorable intentions, plus your patience and perseverance, are what others see as your finest — and most recognizable — character traits.
Your one-track mind about doing a job right— either at work or at home — has a good and a bad side. It means you’re very focused on what you’re doing, which is good but it also means you drive people crazy by showing them the ‘correct way’ to do things. Your family may not appreciate lessons in how to clean and stack the dishes or drive the car!

Actually, simplicity is what appeals to you — you can’t stand pompousness and look-at-me behavior. You know that beauty is not about what you wear or what hairstyle you have.

You enjoy getting your hands dirty with gardening, practical hobbies and odd jobs around the home. Hard work does not scare you in the least.

Taurus is a touchy-feely sign, which means you rely on your feelings rather than your mind when you try to understand your experiences.

You trust your own intuition about others — and you are usually right. However, you have terrific reasoning skills as well, so don’t dismiss your sensible nature; balancing these two sides of yourself will increase your success in life.

If you are a Taurean born between 20 April and 29 April you are under the double influence of Venus. You are sensual, loving and destined to be lucky in love. Try to curb your appetite to have the biggest and best of everything however. Learning the art of contentment is one of your main life lessons.

Born between 30 April and 10 May? Well Taurus, I see you have a very active mind are sometimes overly critical of yourself and others. Rely on your intuitive feelings rather than analyzing every detail. This will bring you far more happiness in your life.

As a Taurean born between 11 May and 21 May you are prone to a more serious financial attitude in life. You like the idea of being practical and saving for a rainy day. That's fine but don't forget to enjoy the fruits of your labor. Your financial sense is very strong and is one of your best assets.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 10:07:50 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2013, 08:23:50 PM »
For the oriental horoscope, me is compatible with those born in the animal signs
 horse and dog (most compatible).

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2013, 08:34:57 PM »
Been compatibility testing for both oriental and western horoscopes with a few prospects. One here had amazing results. Hehehe. :) ;)

1. The compatibility rating for he and she is
90% (Perfect Match)
You are a couple with a close and loving relationship. Both of you are gentle, amiable and kind, and you know to think more and to leave enough free space for the other party. The male is outgoing and good at communication, but impulsive and quick-tempered. The female is tender, virtuous, smart, kind-hearted and considerate. The male admires his wife's generousness and wisdom, while the female can put her husband at his ease with her peculiar inspiration.

2. The he and the she pairing is usually very strong and rewarding. They share many of the same qualities and their differences compliment one another. As lovers each will give the other the space they need to ensure their bond is mutually fulfilling. Their overall compatibility rating is 90%.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 08:37:21 PM by juan »