How do you win the heart of a Taurus man?

• 202 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
How to Win a Taurus Man - Tips to Capture His Heart Forever
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2013, 12:31:01 AM »
By Gillian Reynolds

Many women all want the same thing and that's to learn how to win a Taurus man. These men are very appealing and it's easy to understand why so many women are drawn to them. Taurus men are fiercely loyal, hard workers and absolutely love the idea of a committed, long term and monogamous relationship. Once you own the heart of a man born under this sign you can relish the knowledge that you are truly loved and adored.

Learning how to win a Taurus man is all about knowing how to appeal to his heart. There are certain qualities in a woman that a man like this finds naturally irresistible. If you can find those qualities in yourself and bring them to the surface, you'll own his heart, mind, body and soul.

Taurus men are all about honesty and shooting from the hip. They don't mince words and they have little patience or time for anyone else who does. You have to always be honest with the Taurus. He wants this more than anything and he'll feel closer to you because of it. Even if it means that you have to disagree with something he feels strongly or adamantly about. He wants you to express your honest opinion always.

These men aren't big on high society or the riches that come with a lucrative career. If you want to understand how to win a Taurus man you have to acknowledge the fact that gourmet dinners at five star restaurants or luxury vehicles aren't what matter to him. He wants to be with someone who is very down to earth and can appreciate the simpler things in life. A man like this relishes the idea of having a home cooked meal. He's content to curl up on the sofa to watch a television movie with you.

One thing that you must always bear in mind when you are trying to win over a Taurus man is you need to muster up all the patience you can. These men were born under the sign of the bull and that's blatantly obvious once you become involved with one. They are fiercely stubborn and when they believe they are right, will argue their point endlessly. You need to show your Taurus guy that you can stand up to him without being overpowering. Be patient and understanding when he feels the need to disagree with you. Stand your ground while being respectful and you'll earn his love forever.
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
How To Win the Heart of a Taurus Man
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2013, 12:45:48 AM »
Posted by Danielle McGinnis on Jun 26, 2011

Dating a Taurus man can be difficult. Learn how to manage his inflexibility and build a relationship with a loyal, sensual mate.

The Taurus man is an equal mixture of nice and macho. Feeling secure is important to a Taurus and most of his behavior is based on how to increase his security. For this reason, he craves tradition and is loyal to his habits. His natural rhythm is slow and he is rarely willing to change his mind or routine.

In a relationship the Taurus is generous, practical and stable. He will be a loyal mate, a responsible provider and a sensual lover. A Taurus will rarely stray. When he falls in love, it is forever.

How to Win His Heart
A Taurus looks for stability in a potential partner. He is attracted to a woman who is practical yet exciting, and feminine yet strong. The woman who is most likely to win his heart is one who accepts and appreciates his calm, steady ways and loves him for who he is.

The Bull has a jealous streak and can become irritated with other men a woman may have in her life. A woman in a relationship with a Taurus can handle his possessiveness by not flirting with others in front of him and reassuring him that he is the only man she is interested in.

Patience is vital when involved with a Taurus. He is very patient and expects his mate to also be so. The Taurus tends to get stuck in a routine and appreciates when a woman makes him laugh and encourages him to try new experiences. He will be most drawn to a female who can keep him amused and entertained. She should also enjoy talking to him about finance, business, money and material possessions.

What to Avoid
Don't expect a Taurus to be understanding when plans change at the last minute. A Taurus man enjoys routine and is not known for being flexible. To have any influence on his thinking, a woman must share her ideas early in the decision making process before his mind is set.
Never act like a diva or drama queen around a Taurus. Always be straightforward and honest and avoid playing mind games. The Taurus is a simple guy who likes to keep life as uncomplicated as possible. If he believes he is being played, he will most likely withdraw or even end the relationship.

Resist the urge to involve a Taurus man in deep, meaningful talks about your relationship. The quickest way to make him retreat is to ask him where you stand or what he is feeling. Any woman romantically involved with a Taurus must learn to decipher how the relationship is progressing by how much he is including her in his life. The key to a successful relationship with a Taurus is to accept his settled nature and learn to share life's simple pleasures together.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
Re: How do you win the heart of a Taurus man?
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2013, 12:57:09 AM »
Beware of a wounded bull!!!!!
 :) ;)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2013, 05:07:36 PM »
Sorry, skipper. Even though we're compatible, me interested in lovely lasses only.
;D ;)

bwahahaha naunahan mo ako ;D

j

juan

• View Profile
How to Win a Taurus Man’s Heart
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2013, 11:18:58 PM »
Posted by admin in Astrology of Attraction on 04 4th, 2009

The Taurus man is a beguiling combination of nice guy and macho man. In many ways, he’s rooted in tradition and extremely loyal to his habits. He has his favorite restaurant, for example, and he closes his mind to any other restaurant you might suggest. It’s not that he won’t try the new one–he just might. But he’s loyal to the one he’s chosen, and just won’t budge when it comes to his opinion on the matter.

While you might balk at his stubbornness, wouldn’t you love to be treated like his favorite restaurant? The girl who he prefers above all others? We’re going to give you some ideas about what a Taurus man wants in a woman, and just what kind of girl he decides is his favorite.

Taurus men are very attentive and appear to be great listeners in the initial stages of dating. There is a reason–he’s scoping you out. While his come-on or pickup lines hint that he’ll stick around for as long as you want him, he’s really not that easy. It’s true that once Taurus has selected his woman, he’ll stick with her for a very long time, but he takes his time to figure out who it is he wants in his world.

What does the Taurus man look for? Most important, he needs to see stability in a potential partner. You can be exciting, strong, and feminine–these are great traits in the eyes of a Taurus suitor. But he needs to see that you’re practical and stable too.

Most important to remember is that Taurus looks for balance and harmony in his life. He’s not fond of uncertainty at all. He gravitates towards comfort and steadiness in his life, and in the people he welcomes into his circle. If you are showing signs of real unpredictability or suggesting mental imbalance in any serious way, he’ll decide you are definitely not his type. While he does crave some degree of excitement from a woman, he wants that to come from a woman who has her feet firmly planted on this earth. Space cadets need not apply here!

What else? On the topic of harmony and balance (and he gets that from his ruling planet, Venus), he needs to know that you will fit into his comfortable little world quite seamlessly. He’s not the type of guy who wants to cause a big stir with his family, although he’s not a suck-up either. He isn’t afraid of standing up for himself with his family and friends, but he is not fond of rocking the boat too much, and if he senses you would do that, he’ll probably look elsewhere.

The Taurus man wants his woman to lead an exceptionally balanced life. He wants to see that she is handling her work, family, and fun expertly and without too much stress. He is very fond of order. It’s not that he is nitpicky exactly, like the Virgo man. He simply finds disorder and unplanned change too chaotic for comfort. He is attracted to calm situations and environments, and most certainly calm women.

While he appreciates femininity to a fault, he wants his woman to be strong, too. A shrinking violet is not his type, but an overbearing, aggressive, and pushy gal isn’t either. In fact, if he had to choose between either extreme, he’d lean towards the shrinking violet. Aggressive women with big mouths are usually a turn-off for Taurus men. They don’t want women who could potentially cause scenes. Indiscreet women are also a turn-off. He wants you to be respectable. Remember the keyword “balance” and you’ll be well on the way to understanding Taurus the bull.

While a Virgo or Scorpio might love to take on the challenge of an emotionally complex woman, the Taurus man doesn’t expect to change, alter, or improve his lover. This is because he doesn’t want his lover to change him. He firmly believes that people cannot truly be changed! He doesn’t want to be your social worker. Remember that. He’s uncomfortable with emotionally over-the-top displays. If your life is full of ups and downs, minor and major crises, and you’re all over the place emotionally, he might sympathize a little, but he won’t take you in.

Taurus men appreciate women in their many shapes and forms–to look at. He’s always looking. But as far as actually touching them, he is selective. If you’ve won him over and he’s decided that you are the one he wants, you’re likely to have a loyal partner. However, you’ll have to understand and accept that he’s going to be admiring other women from afar.

The main traits that Taurus men look for in a woman he might fall in love with are stability, strength, and integrity. He wants to see that you’re handling your finances well, too. He’s turned off by women who are living from paycheck to paycheck, but only if it’s because they’re not managing their finances properly. If they’re working hard and spending sensibly, that’s just fine.

He falls for women who hold onto some traditional values, and who treat their families with respect. She should also be sensual, but not a sex fiend. Why? He loves sex, and wants a lot of physical attention, but he’s also a very possessive guy. He doesn’t want to worry about you straying. He’s self-confident enough to be able to manage having an attractive woman for a partner, and in fact values it very much (he is proud, too), but he doesn’t want to see signs of sexual imbalance in a woman he settles down with. You need to be all his. Other men can admire you, but they can’t get too close!

So, while you can most definitely be a sex fiend for him, you shouldn’t show any signs of loving sex just for the sake of sex. He doesn’t want a partner who’s insatiable. Not only will he have to worry that you’re going to be looking elsewhere for sexual pleasures, he doesn’t want to be upstaged! He needs to feel that he’s satisfying his woman completely on a sexual level, and if he senses he’s not keeping up, it’s going to bruise his (hefty) male ego.

Just as the Taurus man looks for balance, comfort, and satisfaction from his life, he wants to feel he is providing these things for the woman in his life. While he is not one to shy away from a challenge in most areas of life, he doesn’t want to feel like his partner is perpetually unsatisfied with what he has to offer her.

Taurus men definitely appreciate attractiveness and beauty in a woman. The girl he takes in should be pretty in a quiet way–in other words, she doesn’t have to advertise. She dresses well, but not too flashy. She has girl-next-door good looks. Roundedness in a woman is just fine, as long as it’s balanced.

There is an aura of gentle strength surrounding most Taurus men. They have that special touch that most women love–they are liberal with their touching when they like you, and it’s comforting indeed. However, some women might confuse this body language with a highly romantic nature. Taurus is sentimental, but rarely shows it with words. His actions tell all, and that’s something any woman who falls in love with a Taurus man has to understand. The attentive suitor she originally fell for does get comfortable and, once settled, doesn’t listen like he once did. He can be maddeningly deaf to your needs once you’re his. However, once he does reach the stage where he isn’t listening to you as attentively, ironically, is when you can be pretty certain that you’re “in”. It means you’ve passed his inspection and he can now settle in comfortably with you.

by Annie Heese of CafeAstrology.com

« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 11:45:42 PM by juan »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2013, 11:44:51 AM »
TAURUS - The Tramp (April 20 to May 20)

Aggressive. Loves being in long relationships. Likes to give a good fight. Fight for what they want. Can be annoying at times, but for the love of attention. Extremely outgoing. Loves to help people in times of need. Good kisser. Good personality. Stubborn. A caring person. They can be self-centered and if they want something they will do anything to get it. They love to sleep and can be lazy. One of a kind. Not one to mess with. Are the most attractive people on earth!

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2013, 10:35:10 PM »
"Taurus have the longest sexual endurance and the loveliest sensuality of the whole damn zodiac."
(unknown)
 :) ;)
There you are, lovely sheilas!!!!!
 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2013, 09:02:04 PM »
hot ka pa rin sa paningin ko

j

juan

• View Profile
How can i get my taurus man back after breaking his trust?
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2013, 10:34:13 PM »
Question: We met 2 months ago .. he was very aggressive with his approach to me ... Now i spoke with his ex gf (dumb move ) and she told me all about his past ... yes he warned me about it but not to the detail she told me ... now he needs time to think about our relationship ... if he wants to continue it , he wants space i have begged cried to him and the only good its done is made him go from breaking up and not wanting anything to do with me to he needs some time to think ... Help me i love him n need too know what i can do to save this.

He says he needs space its been 2 days ... should i call or text him ?

Answer #1: Once a Taurus is p#ssed it's very hard to get back in favor w/ them. Crying and pleading will NOT do anything but further distance them away from you. Right now, take a deep breath. Relax and focus.

Take a few days and leave him alone. Then write him a heart felt letter. A real letter, no a sappy, I want you, I miss you letter, but one telling him how important this relationship is to you and how sorry you are. Mail it to him or find a way to give it to him wherein he won't see you. Then you have put the ball in his court. If a week after you deliver the letter, you hear nothing, then you might need to realize that it's over.

No I would not call or text him. Here is the thing sweetheart. You are trying to control the situaiton b/c you feel out of control. You can't make someone wnat to talk to you or love you. It has to happen naturally. If you harrass him it will only further serve to p#ss him off at this point. If you wanted to talk to you, he would have contacted you. He obviously is not ready to talk right now. Give it 2 more days. Take this time for yourself. Then I would ask him if you can either meet w/ him to discuss what is going on or write him a letter like I said.

Answer #2: If he needs space - let him have it.

He'll call you when he is ready.

However, if he has felt that you have abused his trust, then your relationship (if you still have one) will NOT be the same as it was before. Breaking trust with a Taurus is the worst thing you can do to them.

Answer #3: good luck... taurus guys are very stubborn and if you did wrong and want back, you have to gloat in how much he was "right" the whole time

« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 10:57:09 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
The Key To A Taurus’s Heart
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2013, 07:28:17 PM »
By Carol Allen

Thinking about the sign of Taurus makes me want to light some candles, eat a few strawberries dipped in chocolate, and take a hot bubble bath followed by a long nap on perfumed sheets.

The following includes the secrets of succeeding in love if you’re a woman with the Sun, Moon, or rising sign in Taurus… Or if you’re in love with a man so zodiacally blessed

There’s a famous myth in Vedic astrology. In it, the Moon is a man and he has twenty-seven wives. These “wives” are the twenty-seven constellations the Moon travels through in the night sky during the course of a month.
Each night he spends with a different one of his many brides.

But his favorite is in Taurus, because she’s the most beautiful. When the Moon is with her, all of his needs are met as she’s so incredibly gifted in music, cooking, and the “conjugal arts.” Wink, wink…
The Moon goes absolutely loony for her. (Get it – loony?)

He’d long to stay with her and reject his other wives. This made the “gods” so angry, they threw the Moon into darkness, which is how the ancients explained new Moons and lunar eclipses (nights when the Moon had no light and couldn’t be seen).
As with all myths, it contains many truths.

Taurus is “ruled,” by the planet Venus, the planet of beauty and pleasure. Thus, Tauruses love good food, and anything that pleases the senses.

When involved with one, make sure to be well-groomed and fabulously dressed from your hairdo down to your shoes. And swoon over his cologne, his home decor, and his ties…

Taurus is the second sign of the zodiac, having to do with speaking, singing, possessions, food, and the accumulation of money.
So the key to a Taurus man’s heart is through feeding him scrumptious meals, surrounding him with beauty, and having your financial affairs in order.

Taurus is an earth sign, making them practical and dependable (despite making any excuse to “overdo it”).
Their symbol is the bull, and under this fixed sign are “bull-headed” types. If he has “fixed” his sights on you, he’ll be tough to shake.

He’ll want most of your time and resent if you spend any time with other men – even your brother! Clear your social calendar and be ready to be at his beck and call.

If you’re a Taurus woman, be careful not to “crowd” the man in your life.

It takes a lot to make a Taurus angry, but when it happens, watch out! And if he’s said he’s “done” with you, he’ll be hard to woo back.

Should you get into a “battle of wills”, find a way to happily give in as a he can wait and wait “until the cows come home.” (Get it – cows?)

Work out those frustrations in his favorite place – the bedroom!

He’ll be a bit old-fashioned, so keep the pornography :-\ and dirty talk locked in your closet. Instead… thrill your Taurus lover with elegant lingerie, massage lotions, and mood music.

Patience pays with these plodding, slow-to-change types. He’ll prefer to plan vs. be spontaneous, but his plans will be elegant, refined, and high priced!

Success is important to him but tends to come with slow, steady progress.

So if you’ve met one early in his career, lavish him with encouragement even if his position doesn’t match his vision just yet.

Taurus is a feminine sign, so in a crisis, he may retreat. If you ever talk about wanting a “break” from him when really you want him to FIGHT for you, he’ll let you go, thinking he’s giving you what you want…

Which would be just a shame, because life with a healthy Taurus is full of the best of everything. If you’ve found love with one, consider yourself blessed…

There are actually THREE signs WITHIN the sign of Taurus, and these “subsigns” tell you if he could be THE MAN FOR YOU way beyond what “regular” sign he is…
One Taurus man may seem TOTALLY right for you, while another may bring constant obstacles, drama, and heartache (even though you can still be “in love”).
You can discover (before you even get to know him) how you’ll both FEEL together and if you have enough DESTINY as a couple to BE TOGETHER for the long term…

Learn if you can be on the same wavelength, if he can make you feel loved, if you have a healthy balance of power, and if you can truly be yourselves. OR, if no matter what you do, he’ll just always leave you feeling unhappy.