Mountain High Resort, snowin' and fallin' Mikey Gatal Style

• 7 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Mountain High Resort, snowin' and fallin' Mikey Gatal Style
« on: January 20, 2013, 06:16:38 PM »
"North Pole Tubing" area. I rarely go to the snow, I see the snow about once a year, so perhaps it's easy to impress me with snow activities and prices. Nice place, great staff, kids just wanted to play in the snow after an hour.  Buy the 2 hour pass, and take cheap plastic sleds with you. 

Mountain High is home to not one, but three distinguished resorts. Even though they are only a mile apart, they offer stunning differences in both terrain and powder like snow.  Mountain High Resort is located in the Angeles National Forest under special use permit from the Forest Service.

24510 California 2  Wrightwood, CA 92397
(888) 754-7878

rogergatal

• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
Re: Mountain High Resort, snowin' and fallin' Mikey Gatal Style
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 08:35:50 PM »
wow very nice, wish i could step on snow someday
life is beautiful!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 11:13:32 PM »
wow very nice, wish i could step on snow someday

someday bro and here are more photos like the one in Mission Impossible shot in Mountain High Resort

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 11:14:39 PM »
sparks like a diamond in the snow

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, 11:39:29 PM »
"North Pole Tubing" area. I rarely go to the snow, I see the snow about once a year, so perhaps it's easy to impress me with snow activities and prices. Nice place, great staff, kids just wanted to play in the snow after an hour.  Buy the 2 hour pass, and take cheap plastic sleds with you. 

Mountain High is home to not one, but three distinguished resorts. Even though they are only a mile apart, they offer stunning differences in both terrain and powder like snow.  Mountain High Resort is located in the Angeles National Forest under special use permit from the Forest Service.

(888) 754-7878

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 12:20:33 AM »
I am giving this resort 5 stars. We got our money's worth being there 6 hours. Although the last few hours we waited 20+ minutes in line, we talked to people around us, cheered others on as they went down the hill, laughed at some of the comments from the kids as they did their runs. There was nothing negative about our experience.  My kids and their friend were excited after one run when an employee gave each of them an "mh" sticker!!!

Would recommend you arrive right when they open and get in numerous runs before the crowds start showing up. We will be back at least one more time this season. We are also talking about another visit to go snowboarding/skiing.

We are so lucky to have this resort just over an hour away. Nice job Mountain High

(888) 754-7878

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 12:33:36 AM »
wow...wish ko lang...
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2013, 12:35:10 AM »
wow...wish ko lang...

someday wardz, pagbutihin mo lang yan work mo baka ipadala ka pala ng company mo dito for training purpuses