Today is a new day. Don't let your history interfere with your destiny! Let toda

• 6 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
“Today is a new day. Don't let your history interfere with your destiny! Let today be the day you stop being a victim of your circumstances and start taking action towards the life you want. You have the power and the time to shape your life. Break free from the poisonous victim mentality and embrace the truth of your greatness. You were not meant for a mundane or mediocre life!” :) ;)
- Steve Maraboli

"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
IT IS BY CHOICE AND NOT BY CHANCES THAT WE CHANGE OUR CIRCUMSTANCES.
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 05:15:23 PM »
“IT IS BY CHOICE AND NOT BY CHANCES THAT WE CHANGE OUR CIRCUMSTANCES.”  :) ;)
- Nadia Sahari, Breakaway: How I Survived Abuse

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
“There is no easy way out of our circumstances...Sometimes you stick it out even when you want to give up because you know that on the other side is either a better situation or a better you." -Watercrossing (Phantom Island Book 3)”  :) ;)
- Krissi Dallas

j

juan

• View Profile
“A person who pulls himself up from a low environment via the boot-strap route has two choices. Having risen above his environment, he can forget it; or, he can rise above it and never forget it and keep compassion in his heart for those has left behind him in the cruel up climb. The nurse had chosen the forgetting way.”  :) ;)
- Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn

j

juan

• View Profile
“Find then follow the path that enables you to live the life you want to live. Don't be blow by the winds of fate. Don't be a creation of circumstances.” :) ;)
- Steven Redhead, The Solution

j

juan

• View Profile
“Don't let circumstances determine your fate. Choose your fate and mold circumstances to fit your fate of choice.”  :) ;)
- D.B. Harrop

j

juan

• View Profile
“Your complaints, your drama, your victim mentality, your whining, your blaming, and all of your excuses have NEVER gotten you even a single step closer to your goals or dreams. Let go of your nonsense. Let go of the delusion that you DESERVE better and go EARN it! Today is a new day!”  :)
- Steve Maraboli