Warning!!!!! “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.”- Ma

• 3 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Warning!!!!! “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.”- Mark Twain
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 08:50:29 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
Not all those who wander are lost.”
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 07:59:00 PM »
“Not all those who wander are lost.” :) ;)
-J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 08:01:34 PM »
“We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.” :) ;)
- Anaïs Nin, The Diary of Anaïs Nin, Vol. 7: 1966-1974
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 08:02:37 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
“the most important reason for going from one place to another is to see what's in between, and they took great pleasure in doing just that.” :) ;)
- Norton Juster, The Phantom Tollbooth