• 8 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Chaiyapol Julien Poupart Up Close and Personal
« on: February 25, 2013, 05:28:17 PM »
On the Red Carpet at the Oscars 2013 with Mikey Gatal

I was so lucky to meet Thai movie actor Chaiyapol Julien Poupart and fondly called by his family, friends and fans as (New) on the Red Carpet at The Oscars and other celebrities from around the world!  The Bohol Chronicle and GMA News 24 Oras Balita correspondent Leo Udtohan joined me at this year's prestigious event. ABC7 Eyewitness News George Pennacchio and Hollywood's Cebuano Fashion Designer Alexis Monsanto gave their time to have an interview! For more photos, please visit my websites http://www.mikeygatal.com and http://www.boholster.com

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Chaiyapol Julien Poupart Up Close and Personal
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 05:36:24 PM »

If you will ask me to name one actor who truly shine in the latest remake of this famous erotic Thai film, Jan Dara {now titled, Jan Dara Pathombot (The Chapter of Jan Dara)}, hands down and no doubt—it’s Chaiyapol “New” Julien Poupart.

Although New is not exactly “new” from the industry as what we thought, he has actually worked as an actor in many TV series on Channel 5 and is currently appearing in a sitcom, Pen Kao on Channel 3  for four years now. That’s right.  He had also appeared in two other films, Chua Fah Din Salai (Eternity) and Umong Pha Muang (The Outrage) by ML Bhandevanop Devakul aka “Mom Noi” who also directed the current Jan Dara flick.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 05:37:33 PM »
The 22 years old actor also admitted that prior to acting, he had only auditioned for advertisements.  But the long wait is worth it. I am sure that with his “generous exposures”  from Jan Dara, New will be the new darling of the girls, gays and the confused ones.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 05:38:43 PM »
And yes, New was able to expose enough skin in the movie including some salivating butt exposure. Guess we just have to wait for the next part (which is already in the making and a lot of footage has already been shot) and see if New will show more daring surprises.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 05:40:16 PM »
In fairness to his acting, New delighted us with his comedic skills in the movie. To me, he made the entire movie more approachable…lighter in a sense that people get to laugh after some heavy dark moments from the other casts.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2013, 09:45:26 PM »
Kevin my Thain knows him very well just like Mario Maurer who is now very popular actor in the Philippines.

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2013, 03:56:07 AM »
On the Red Carpet at the Oscars 2013 with Mikey Gatal

I was so lucky to meet Thai movie actor Chaiyapol Julien Poupart and fondly called by his family, friends and fans as (New) on the Red Carpet at The Oscars and other celebrities from around the world!  The Bohol Chronicle and GMA News 24 Oras Balita correspondent Leo Udtohan joined me at this year's prestigious event. ABC7 Eyewitness News George Pennacchio and Hollywood's Cebuano Fashion Designer Alexis Monsanto gave their time to have an interview! For more photos, please visit my websites http://www.mikeygatal.com and http://www.boholster.com

very nice interview...

i have something inside me..if there's a fullmoon i'd become a monster wolf!! ehahhahhhah.. - i'm garypogs!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2013, 03:37:08 PM »
very nice interview...

thanks bro and looking forward to meet more thai friends this year and next year

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2014, 11:12:58 AM »
Friends from Thailand