• 1 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
New Pilbara mine a step closer to reality
« on: March 05, 2013, 09:28:03 PM »
Australian Mining 6 March, 2013 Andrew Duffy

Flinders Mines has made a significant step toward making its Pilbara mining project a reality, with a spate of new contracts recently signed with Chinese steel mills.

In a statement today Flinders said it had secured a binding, non-exclusive memorandum of understanding with four Chinese mills.
The agreements will allow the Chinese entities to take a closer look at ore from Flinders to see if it's a match for their iron making operations.
Flinders said the it expected the agreements would ultimately lead to letters of intent from a number of Chinese customers.
“To date, the Flinders marketing team has engaged with over 30 Chinese steel mills and expects several more of them will sign binding MOUs in the coming months,” it said.
The company said while it had focused on approaching customers in China, it was also looking at inquires from Taiwanese, Korean, and Japanese buyers.
“This is a significant milestone in the development and de-risking of the Pilbara Iron Ore Project, with potential customers showing strong interest in the Flinders iron ore product,” the company said.

The company's PIOP is located around 60km from Tom Price http://www.flindersmines.com/projects/Pilbara.aspx , and includes two iron ore tenements.
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: New Pilbara mine a step closer to reality
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 10:11:39 PM »
Yet another new mine to be opened!!!!!
 :) ;)

Hmmmm! Something tells me that the golden days here will soon be over. Although the youngbloods are enjoying the fiesta, their hearts and minds are in Pilbara. Soon, they’ll be celebrating the fiesta there. Aside from lechon and adobong manok, there’ll be steaks and lobsters. And the really2X giant mud crabs. Saw one being held up by a bloke with both hands. Similar to the ones in Central America. Like Philippines, Pilbara has a tropical climate. And raging cyclones. ;D ;D ;D :) ;)
Mamingao na kaau ang Ilihan. Or, for that matter, Bohol. Malungkot na si RG and whoever’s left behind. :( They’ll be reminiscing the sweet moments past. How delightful has been their friendship boon! :'(
Can’t help it! Like skipper, gotta accept the harsh realities of life. Money is more important. Hehehe. :) ;)
Can envisage a talented girl like Zulacs working as a civil engr provided with staff accommodation inside the site. Unlike rank and file, no need to go on FIFO and be travelling back and forth every week off. Eventually, becoming a ceo.

Annual fiestas will be held in Pilbara. Goodbye RG, et., al. Goodbye Bohol! Goodbye Philippines. Filipinas kong mahal.
:'( :'( :'(

:) ;)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 10:23:00 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.