• 1 replies

rogergatal

• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
Mikey Gatal meets Lynda Carter at Catalina Jazz Club
« on: April 04, 2013, 10:59:56 PM »
I heard the news in Hollywood that Lynda Carter, the singing actress best known for her work on the TV series “Wonder Woman,” will perform at The Catalina Jazz Club on March 15, 2013 at Sunset Blvd. California.

So, me and my friend John went to watch her concert, it maybe considered as her successful comeback to the concert stage where people were lining up just to watch her perform.

Mikey Gatal and Lynda Carter  "I did my spin (Wonder Woman) after watching the 2013 concert of Lynda Carter at the Catalina Jazz Club in Sunset Blvd. on March 16, 2013."

People were amazed of her beauty, she maintains her looks that brought her to fame and can definitely sing. The former 1971 Miss World – USA was very nice to entertain people after the show, signing some autographs and photo opportunities with their idol.

As a gesture to the American icon and TV’s legendary superhero, all of her fans who waited down the hall, made their Wonder Woman spins as soon as Lynda Carter stepped outside and she was so delighted to see that.

Here are some photos of the fans with Lynda Carter shared by Mikey Gatal below.

John and Lynda Carter

Mikey Gatal and John

« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 12:07:40 PM by OMG! »
life is beautiful!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Mikey Gatal meets Lynda Carter at Catalina Jazz Club
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 11:36:32 PM »
Lynda Carter has this winning smile and very captivating beauty
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 12:08:31 PM by OMG! »