• View Profile
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 08:50:44 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: Women In Mining
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2014, 08:55:15 PM »
addicted kaya sila gaya nito?

http://www.mikeygatal.com/connect/index.php?topic=17417.msg611891#msg611891

In fact, mining companies are putting ads like the one above to encourage more women to participate in this predominantly male intustry. :) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile

j

juan

• View Profile
Women CAN'T operate machinery!!
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2014, 08:41:53 PM »

j

juan

• View Profile
NSW Women in Mining: A snapshot
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2014, 11:25:08 PM »
NSW Women in Mining: A snapshot

Published on Mar 4, 2014
Did you know 93% of women in NSW mining would recommend the industry, but women make up only 9% of our NSW mining workforce? [Yes, Pinays back home! What are you waiting for? Webchat with them.]

We hear from leading women in the NSW mining industry talking about their experiences in the industry, and what can be done retain women in our industry.

Our new report, NSW Women in Mining: A snapshot, looks at what our miners are doing to encourage women to join the industry, and considers what else can be done to increase the number of women in NSW mining. Download the report at www.nswmining.com.au/publications

You will learn to build your roads
On today because tomorrow’s ground
Is too uncertain for plans, and futures have
A way of falling down in midflight.
 :) ;)
Don't say, "One day",
That day will never come.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 11:43:55 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2014, 09:14:46 PM »
This is where you have to go to strike it rich -- Australia's mines. :) ;)

Once you’ve had enough, if you want to live in a bustling metropolis like Sydney, what’s more important is have brains as well. As such, you have to invest in education while still in the mines, e.g., take online courses.
Similar to the difference between living in bustling Makati and in the province. :) ;)

"Education = Knowledge
Knowledge = Power
Power = Respect
Respect = Happiness"

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2014, 10:36:19 PM »
This is where you have to go to strike it rich -- Australia's mines. :) ;)
And go to Macau on your week-off. ;)
Counting the Cost - Betting on Macau
Counting the Cost - Betting on Macau

Published on Feb 2, 2013
This week on Counting the Cost we look at one of the world's most unique economies. Macau's economy expanded 14 percent last year and shows no signs of slowing down. In fact, quite the opposite. If all predictions are correct, the former Portuguese colony will have the fastest growing economy in the world this year with an unemployment rate of two percent. But all this is dependent on gambling, which makes up 95 percent of Macau's economy. So, will its reliance on high-rolling gamblers put Macau's economy at risk?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 10:38:08 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile